65- Jashinst Brawl

Start from the beginning

I shrugged. "They should atleast give me some trust.." I mumbled, looking down.

"You're being too soft. Its just your awful hormones being a bitch and stuff." Rami spoke, hitting my back, and pushing me forwards. I growled and sighed after a few moments.

You're right....

"What was that?" She asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"Nevermind." I said sighing.

"No. Tell me." She begged.

"You're right." I mumbled quietly.

"Whattt?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're right." I said and sighed, she grinned and patted my head.

"Ofcourse I'm right. I'm ALWAYS right." Rami gave a ego filled grin as she laughed.

"Yes yes, the same way that you probably burn everything you try to cook." I retorted.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" She yelled getting defensive.

"Wait- its true?"

"No! Of course it isnt true." She defended even though it contridicted everything she showed.

"Whats going on?" Riza asked, coming from behind Rami.

"She said my cooking sucks, and I probably burn everything I make!!" Rami cried.

"Its probably true." Riza gave a half hearted joking laugh. She still looked hurt by Rami. We all laughed, and then Riza became serious after some silence. "Why did you kill my brother?" She asked.

"Because Jashin-sama said to, he said that when we got married, Keisiki would use a jutsu on me to hypnotize me into being his own personal slave and getting my father to do stuff for him. He also was going to try to rule the world." Rami replied.

"Who is Jashin?" Riza asked, confused.

"She's a Jashinist, Jashin is the god that she worships, and talks to." I said sighing.

"HELL YEAH I DO!" Rami screamed loudly. I rolled my eyes at the idiot.

"Why dont you go talk to him in the corner over there?" I asked, she gave me a grin and complied, in the non existant corner.

"Now what?" Riza asked, even more confused.

"Jashin, is a god, a god she worships, he tells her to do things for a reason.. and it seems the things meet up, your brother was going to try to take over the world." I said, grave.

"How could you say that? You didn't-" She stopped. Silently as she quietly began to think. Her feet suddenly died and she fell to the floor on them.

"Shhh-" I hissed and went to her aid. Rami stood off to the side awkwardly.

"Its true.." Riza mumbled, her mouth open. Tears began forming at the corner of her eyes.

"Riza- Riza- d-don't cry, d-dont-" And with that Riza burst into tears.

D: Ah! What do I do- what do I do?! Uhm. Uh..

I slowly patted her back, awkwardly.

"Its- its okay.." I mumbled, trying to get her to feel better. She sniffed.

"Its not okay! I did such a terrible thing to you, who I thought killed my brother. But you didn't! And he was going to do such a thing! I'm so sorry!" Riza cried, as she gripped onto my shirt, her tears staining it.

"Its okay..." I said awkwardly, patting her head softly.

"Its not-"

"Riza." I cursed, and pushed her back. "Its FINE." I said.