"Yah why did you stop? I need to cum too" We heard Kihyun said from the other line.

"Yah, leave them alone. Let's just have our movie night just the two of us" Wonho said then ending the call. [ I'm a Hyungwonho trash😂]

{JIN HEE'S POV}

The next morning I woke up when I opened my eyes I saw a naked Kihyun beside me. I try to get off of him but his gripped on me is tight.

"Yah, Kihyun-ah" I said as I tapped his bare chest to wake him up but he's not waking up instead he just groan and hugged me tighter. Then I notice the time and we have classes today.

"YAH KIHYUN-AH WAKE UP WE HAVE CLASSES" I said and pushed him away and standing up. I search for my panties that he threw randomly last night. I wear it and grabbed my white shirt I couldn't find my shorts from last night and he already saw me so I didn't mind wearing just a shirt.

I saw his boxer on the floor so I look back at Kihyun who's still sleeping tightly don't want to wake up. I grabbed his boxer then threw it exactly on his face causing him to wake up.

"Yah, I'm still sleepy let me sleep okay?" He said throwing his boxer back at me.

"Yah! Go dressed up I don't want to see your baby dick" I said throwing his clothes at him.

"How many time do I have to tell you it's not a baby. First you saw it last night. Second it's already been inside of your tight core. Third it makes you screaming in pleasure last night and after all of that you're still calling it baby dick?" He replied "or you just want to see it again?" He said then slide his hand under the blanket that's been covering his lower part.

"No, no. Don't do it Kihyun" I warned him. I look at his face and saw him smirking. Smirking Kihyun means he's doing something cocky. And because of that smirk my eyes went down seeing his dick poking on the thin blanket.

I look back to his face seeing the same expressions he's doing last night, some little movement under the blanket and his moving hard dick poking on the blanket.