Kihyun's fingers reached down between my legs and he rubbed your clit. You were already incredibly wet. He took his manhood in his hand and lined his cock up with my entrance, his tip touching my womanhood, causing me to moan softly. Kihyun glanced at me, meeting my gaze, and smirked before he slowly entered me. I clenched my walls around him and he moaned.

"Fuck" he groaned into my neck as he began pumping into me slowly.

I placed my hands on his chest and rolled him over so that I were topping him. He continued to thrust into me, his hands holding tightly onto my hips as I rode him. I didn't realize how badly I had needed him. The feeling of him inside of me was pleasant and familiar. My head tilted back and I moaned. I quickened my pace and could feel a growing heat in my stomach. I knew I were close.

"Kihyun," I moaned feeling I'm about to released.

"Hold on baby. I'm almost there," he grunted as he flipped me over so that he was topping again. I was about to pulled him into a kiss but he pinned both of my hands on the bed and he pulled out

"Ki~" I whined at the felling of my released had delayed and because of the emptiness.

He paused and bent down to retrieve something from the floor at the side of his bed. Surprise soon turned to understanding as I saw what he had picked up, a tie. Kihyun took my wrists and pulled them above me and right under his bedpost. Then, using the tie he had taken off in the car ride back, he tied me to the post. This made me unable to move my hands up to touch him. He smirked before thrusting into me.

"Fuck, sorry I really needed this babe." he groaned into my neck as he began pumping into me with force.

His thrusts were deep and fast, my breasts jumping up and down with the amount of force he was fucking me. From all the times I were intimate, he was already aware of where he had to thrust to to give me the most amount of pleasure.

And he did. He held my hips up to be able to hit my special spot over and over. The speed of his thrusts and the pleasure of where he was thrusting to made my pleasured moans come out in broken pieces.

My hands pushed against the silky restraints. I needed to touch him but even at my whining, he didn't pause or bother to take off the tie. Instead he continued, rougher this time.

Kihyun pulled out, almost the entirely, leaving only his tip inside of me. Then he thrust in, his shaft impaling me in one quick swipe. At this unexpected move, my loud moans stopped and instead I were left screaming out in pleasure.

It was immensely pleasurable for me. Judging by his deep groan that was leaving his open mouth and the sweat beginning to form on him, it was pleasurable for him too.

Apparently pleased at my reaction to what he just done and he did it again. He repeated it for a while until I were left grabbing a hold of the tie still restraining my aching hands.

"Kihyun, I about to----" I moaned feeling my released.

"Hold on baby. I'm almost there," he grunted. His words were raspy as he continued thrusting and at my nod, he pulled out.

I almost screamed in frustration at the loss of contact until he thrust in again, his shaft impaling me in one quick swipe. His thrust has force and deep. Closing your eyes, I let myself ride out the orgasm. His thrusts became sloppier and soon he released, our moans and groans mixing in the otherwise silent room, his head in the crook of my neck and a low whines escaping his mouth.

He rises, reaching up, undoing the tie to allow me to be able to move my arms. He was silent as he breathed deeply from the event that just occurred. We were breathing deeply as I stretched my arms out.