"Nah it's okay.... I already accepted the fact" I look at him and gave him a sweet smile.
------------

As we stopped in front of a huge house, should I saw mansion it really made me nervous.

"You okay babe??" He asked as he caress my thigh up and down. I look at him.

"Damn babe, you always make me horny with that expression of yours" he said unbuckling my seatbelt, carried me and let me sat down on his lap.

"You're cute" I replied at him and cupped his face to peck his lips. Opps....I did a wrong move.
His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him as he reach for my lips giving me a passionate kiss. His hands snake down from my waist to my butt giving it a nice squeeze making me moan.

"Why can't you keep those beautiful sounds when I squeeze your butt?" He asked I looked at him, questioning what he just asked.

"If you don't want to hear it then stop doing that" I response.

"Uwu....my baby girl is mad..then what should I do??" Kihyun pout then pull me by my butt, making me grind against his crotch.

"K-kihyun, w-we suppose t-to me your m-mom" I groan as he continue doing that. I gripped on his shoulder, trying to control my self making me bite my lips to stop my moan, especially my expression I don't want him to see me like this.

"So you're not mad??" He asked looking up at me. "Huh? You're not mad?? Huh baby girl?" Controlling my hips to grind harder against his crotch. I look at him while biting my lips and shook my head 'no' to say I'm not mad.

"You're such a good girl.....too bad little Ki down here is mad at you" Kihyun said. And I know what he's trying to say. And yes he's horny as fuck I can feel little Ki under me poking against my clothed core. "Can we??" He asked and I just stare at him. "Please, we'll make it quick" he pleased.

"I don't know Ki, we have to meet your mom.....I mean for me...it will be quick...I don't know...I know you Ki...you'll not stop until you cum....and the worst is...it takes months until you cum" I said. Well that's true...it takes us so many rounds for him to cum.