"Oh no! I'm still studying in fact I'm graduating this year" I said

"Oh yeah sorry I forgotten that you're younger than me" he laughed. Jungkook and me enjoy talking to each other until someone interrupted.

"You guys already knew each other??" It was Hongbin.

"We're senior-junior during middle school" Jungkook said.

"You knew this fusion bar very well huh?" Hongbin said and they both laughed. The three of us went back downstairs. The party got heated up. Music Blasting.

"For this fusion bar!" I shout and drink my last cup of alcohol.

-------------

When I woke up I was laying on the bed and I was beside Hongbin?!?!? He's topless!!! But I'm still wearing what I wear last night. Then a knock came on the door reason why Hongbin woke up. Once his eyes open it landed on me and it made him shock that he fall on the floor.

"Yah! What happened?" He asked when he notice he's topless then he quickly pull the blanket to cover himself.

"I don't know what happened?" I freaked out then the door open.

"Oh you two are awake" it was Jiyeon.

"Why are we in one bed together?" Hongbin and I asked at the same time.

"Did something happened?!" I asked Jiyeon and that question made her laugh.

"Why are you two freaking out about this kind of situation if you two are dating?" Jiyeon said.

"WE'RE NOT DATING" we both said.

"Ow sorry I thought so....that's why I also thought that sleeping in one bed are okay for you two" she said. "You two passed out last night then when I was about to bring Jin Hee home first I don't know her address and I only know Hongbin's place so I thought of Jin Hee spending a night with her boyfriend is okay....well I guess you two are not dating" she explained. And yeah it explained everything.