"I am....but as you said no one knows that this is your secret hideout but why did you let me know about this?" I asked.

Then he remove his arm around my waist and started to unpack the extra bag. The bag is full of foods. That must be the reason why I smell something delicious earlier.

"I almost forgot we haven't eat breakfast yet" he said and gave me a bento box.

"You know my wish came true.....I remember when I said that if I will love someone again I want to show her all the important place for me" he said. "I never brought a girl here before and today is the first time....and I'm happy because I brought someone especial here with me today"

I don't get it...I don't want to assume but am I important to me?? Why am I the especial one for him?? Is it because of how many times we had sex? That's it! That's the reason why I don't understand my situation right now? What are we? I just ignore what he said and continue eating. Then someone came in. It was Hyungwon.

"Oh hey Kihyun....and Jin Hee you're here" Hyungwon said putting his bag down.

"Hi Hyungwon.....want some?" I asked gesturing to get some of my food.

"Nah....we already ate" he replied as he put his things inside his locker. "The boys are outside" he added. What boys?!?! Does he mean all of the princes??

"Tell them not to get here inside" Kihyun said to Hyungwon and he nodded before going out.

"The boys? Does he mean the princes?" I asked.

"Why do you call them princes? They're just an ordinary people we're just varsities" Kihyun said finishing his food.