Soon enough a third finger started to probe its way into me on a quest to join the others. The stretch was incredible but so good. I let out a whine but didn't protest as the digit sank deeper into me. When he had it in all the way to the last knuckle, I started to pant. It was almost too much and yet it felt so good. Better than I had imagined.

Then he started to pump his fingers in and out and I knew I was done for. "Oh shit," I said, making him laugh.

"Oh you like that don't you?"

"N-I...It's not bad," I said resisting saying how I really felt, which was that it was the most awesome thing I'd ever felt.

"Mhm," he said, and used his other hand to play with my tits watching with knowing enjoyment while I totally lost it, my whole mind became fuzzy. Then he finger me harder.

"Oh my God!" I cried. "Please don't stop?"

"Your juices are getting everywhere," he told me. "I think some just rolled down my forearm."

I didn't bother to complain, I had accepted that he was just going to say things that pissed me off. But even if I wanted to speak I couldn't anyway. My walls were spasming around his fingers.

A deep pleasurable burn was building in my core. It was just his fingers but it was every bit as good as getting fucked. The attention to my nipples made my walls tighten and tingle even more. When he started rolling my nipple between his fingers and fingering me fast and hard I started to moan loudly.

"oh god! Kihyun I'm close" I moaned "I'm coming!" I shouted but before I could cum he pulled out his fingers.

"Shit!"

"why?" he chuckled

"I hate you" I rolled my eyes on him "I'm almost coming"

"so you want to cum so bad huh? Baby?" he smirked "but I don't think so"

I was so desperate on coming so my hand made its way to my heat but then Kihyun notice it before I could finger myself. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned it above my head.

"baby that's bad" he said and grabbed his belt that was lying on the floor and tied my hands against the headboard. He grabbed my legs and spread it for himself and he hover over me

I felt heat creep up my neck as he looked over at me, a smirk playing on his lips. I managed to stutter out an, "O-oh." I noticed how he was slowly creeping over to, his eyes playful and flirty.

Kihyun drew his hand up to my cheek, titling my face to meet his as he pressed his lips to mine forcefully. this was the type of Kihyun that I'm-going-to-suck-on-your-tongue-and-grope-your-boobs kind, which would make me blush.

His hands cupped my breasts, massaging them roughly as his tongue slid against mine. I whimpered into the kiss, hands u gripped the belt. I look away to pulled away from him with a gasp, a trail of saliva linking our mouths together where Kihyun panted across from me.

He lined himself up with my entrance, leaning over me as he slowly pushed his way inside. He knew since it had been a while I feel uncomfortable at first, so he waited. I gripped tightly on his belt that was tying my hands. I closed my eyes and grabbed the belt tightly as I felt my wall stretching. "Go, Kihyun"

He grunted in response, beginning to pull out slowly, sensually. He wanted me to feel him and every detail. Kihyun looked up at me with a smirk, seeing how my grip on his belt had tightened significantly, "Is it good baby?"

"Shit," I cursed, his warm hands smoothing up my sides as he continue his slow pace "God, yes."

He lowered his head to place wet kisses over my neck, groaning as my legs slid up and hooked around his waist to pull him closer. I tilted my head to the side, allowing him to suck dark red hickeys into the delicate skin, I cried out when he pulled away. He propped himself up onto his hands for more leverage as he fucked me into his bed, his view of me from above absolutely driving him mad. The way my chest heaved with gasps of his name, chanting it over and over, strings of curses leaving his mouth as I bit your lip and cried out.

"oh god! Faster Kihyun!" I begged but he didn't "please daddy faster!" I begged him more.

"If you insist, Baby Girl," He cooed before slamming into me relentlessly. His thrusts were rough and powerful, just like his grunts in my ear. I moaned uncontrollably, almost in tears from how amazing I felt.

Kihyun seems to fucked me faster, harder and deeper, desiring nothing more than to see me reach my edge before he did. He saw the way my lip was trembling and felt my thighs twitch around his hips, knowing you were close from his sudden attention to your bundle of nerves.

He grabbed my legs and remove it from his waist and put in on his shoulder. He began to fasten his pace even more. Pulling out and slamming back deep in me making me scream.

"Are you gonna come for me?," he said breathily, voice shaky from the rapid movement of his thrusts. "Huh?"

I could only whimper as I felt mu end approaching. His velvet voice rose an octave as he moaned, making me look up at him as he hammered into me relentlessly, "Are you coming, baby? Yeah?" His voice dropped again, commanding and sultry, "Come for me, Jin Hee. Come all over this dick like how you cum before."

The pit of my stomach snapped at his words, sending a flood of pleasure through my body as I finally came with a cry. Kihyun groaned at the sight, feeling my walls clench around him over and over as he helped me ride out my high, "Yes, Jin Hee, holy shit you're so beautiful."

I bucked underneath him, the feelings of overstimulation sneaking beneath me as his thrusts became sloppier and more animalistic. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through his house as he approached his high.

Kihyun came only a few moments after me, his head thrown back as he released into my heat. I blushed at the cute way his face scrunched up at the onslaught of pleasure, his moans absolutely musical to the ears as he road out his high and rocked into me slowly. The two of us panted and gasped for breath, the fatigue of after love making hitting me like a ton of bricks. Kihyun pulled out slowly and carefully, making sure to not hurt me as he lazily grabbed the tissue on his night stand to clean me up and then him.

He did all this with a small smile on his face, just a little shy as he cleaned his essence off my thighs and remove my hands from its tying.

He then laid down into the bed, pulling me so that my head rested against his chest and my legs tangled with his.

His voice was soft as a feather, "you okay now?." His fingers brushed the skin of my back lightly, sending happy goosebumps. I look up at him and smiled before hugging him tightly.

Silence filled the room, except for the smallest of noises: gentle fingers brushing against skin, content sighs, the softness of lingering kisses, and the satin sound of Kihyun humming me to sleep.

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 🍆🍆🍆🍆