"I'll drop you here" he said coolly as he turn off the engine. I went out of his car. Then I notice he also went out to follow me.

"Be careful" he said then he pulled men into a hug as he hurried his face on my neck.
Then I felt something weird. He licked my skin behind my ear and pull away from me. "Goodnight Kitten" he patted my head and went back to his car.

Kitten? What's with the nickname and what's with the sucking and licking? I just look at his car as he drive. When he's gone I went inside my apartment and locked the door. Why of all sudden started to act like he's the one who cares at me????

------------
The next morning I was outside my apartment about to go to the bus stop when I notice the stalker guy is watching me. I quickly took out my phone and call Kihyun.

"Yeobuseyeo?" He groaned.

"Kihyun! Get dressed quickly and pick me up please....he's here outside my apartment." I plead

"Okay.....first get back inside you're apartment and lock yourself I'll call you when I'm there" he said before hanging up.

As Kihyun told me. I went back inside my apartment and lock myself in. I guess I need to move out of this apartment I mean the stalker knew. Well it might be dangerous.

-------
Minutes have passed and Kihyun called me.

"Yah! Where are you?" He said on the other line

"I'm inside my apartment... Why?"

"Open the door" he said.

I stood up from my couch and went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door Kihyun greeted me with his signature smile.

"Good morning baby" he smiled as he bend over. "Did you sleep well?" He ruffled my hair and pulled me closer to him. I lock the door once again before looking at Kihyun.

He was like my boyfriend. His hand was wrapped around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Come on let's go".

We went out together from my apartment and I notice the guy was still there. And still the guy is staring at us.

[Stalker's POV]
here he is again. He's with Jin Hee.....and he knows I'm Jin Hee's stalker. I'll find out who he is.....

I don't know what they're talking about but seems like they're both happy. Jin Hee was about to get inside the car but the guy look at me and smirk. He pulled Jin Hee and pinned her against the car. He held Jin Hee's chin and quickly attract her lips.