"Uh??? Yeah but we're not finished eating yet" He said as he look at his food while he pout.

"Then stop talking and eat" I smiled at him and continue eating.

----------------
After we finished eating there's no time to walk around the school. Taehyun have class and I also have class to attend. Taehyun said goodbye to me and went to their classroom while I made my way to my own classroom. I sat on my seat and wait for Jinri to come but then she texted me.

From: Jinri
Hey sissy!! Sorry but I think I'll arrive there late....see yah later♥

I sigh. I stood up from my seat and grab my earphones from my bag. I plunged my earphone in my cellphone and plunged my earphones. While I was on my way to the restroom someone pulled my earphones and it hurts

"Yah!!"

"What?" He said cooly.

"What's wrong with you Yoongi?...I mean we're classmates last year and you keep messing with me. You never changed you still pull my earphones and its really hurt!" I told him.

"It's fun" he smirked

"You're getting on my nerves Yoongi.... Don't mess with me again if you don't want something bad happen" I rolled my eyes on him and continue walking

"Then I'll look forward to that 'something bad'" he said and walk away.

He's really annoying! He's my classmate last year we're in the same section. He's Min Yoongi. His seat is behind me that time he always sleep during class and always told me to cover up for him but every time our teacher caught him sleeping he always annoy me after class. Waiting for me at the door just to pull my earphones. Or during class pulling my skirt to distract me sometimes he also pulled my hair.