Niall had absolutely no clue.

"Harry! Babe where are you?!" I heard Niall's voice before I saw him.

The boys hid all the papers we had our plan on and braced themselves.

"Hey baby. Whats up?" I asked.

"My surgery results came back and I've cleared. I have A+ babe!" He screamed.

I was so happy for my baby. I had no doubt about the fact that he would pass.

I congratulated him and spun him around.

The boys all congratulated him as well and he was all smiles. The smile I always loved to see.

I sat down and pulled him in my lap then pressed my lips against his.

He did not hesitate to kiss me back. Our lips just moulded perfectly. He was one a hell of a good kisser seriously.

We kissed for a few seconds until Louis decided to burst our bubble. As always.

"There are a lot of rooms in this house. Get one." He said

"And while you are at it here use these we are not ready to start having sleepless nights because of your baby's cries yet." He continued and threw a packet of condoms at us.

Niall and I gasped in unison.

I glared at Louis while Niall showed him the familiar finger.

I however smiled slyly and retaliated.

"We are actually planning on starting a family soon, so these won't be necessary." I said and threw the packet back to Louis.

I did not miss the uneasiness that Niall showed but I payed it no attention.

"And about getting a room. Wouldn't you guys appreciate a real live show?" I smirked while trying to mask the laughter that built inside me when I saw their shocked expressions.

"HELL NO!" They shouted at once.

"Good one babe." Niall high fived me.

We all burst out laughing and when we calmed down Liam spoke up.

"Niall be honest. So we were talking about Harry's weird shirts. What do you honestly think about them?" He said while looking at my boyfriend.

Niall smirked before answering.

"They are alright. I mean I did not fall for his clothes but himself so I don't see any problem in his fashion sense." Niall said and I laughed at my friends, sticking my tongue at them, they were always making fun of my clothes.

Niall continued talking.

"Although I have to admit that I like him better without clothes." He said, his smirk not faltering.

We all looked at him, jaws touching the ground.

Louis was the first one to recover.

He stood up and pulled Niall too so that he was standing up then shook him.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Louis yelled.

"And what have you done to Niall?" Liam joined in.

"Explain yourself right now!" Zayn chirped in.

They all looked like they were on set for a comedic clip in a movie.

"Well Niall just found love guys. Relax he didn't go no where." Niall said shrugging and sat back down in my lap.

I was at loss for words. The most sexual things that Niall and I had done is sucking each other off and exchanging hand jobs.

We had never really talked about having sex and I was hoping we didn't have to. I knew I'd break him when my time with him was done per management and I reckoned he'd have difficulty moving on if we had sex.