☆~Water to where?~☆

Another world. Caleb was so shocked he turned as white,or wait it was just the moon.
He was stunned and also terrified by this.
Was he dreaming?
When was he going to wake up?
All these qeustions fluttered through his head as he saw hundreds of people walk towards a magnificent medieval building.
Almost like a castle he tought.

Caleb was forced into a moving stream of people wich ended up going up a long path

The path leaded to the entrance of the castle.
Above the gigantic doors,on the arches,stood the words "Nefelibata College of Socery".
Caleb was honestly considering that he has lost al sanity.
He had been given a small mark,like a tattoo,on the left side of his right index finger.
There stood,in cursive,~leo~.
Caleb was still flabbergasted by this weird other-worldy place.
SO MUCH SO that he hadn't even noticed the luggage levitating above the crowd.
The luggage was moving twice the speed of the swarm of people.
Caleb tried to walk away from the crowd when a big man named Devin Anderson stop in him in his tracks.

He glared at Caleb,looked him deep in the eye and said:"don't stand out,not just yet".

Caleb was petrified.
He decided to carry on walking with the crowd they were finally allowed to enter the castle.
There was a lot of rustle between the people.
"Silence!"exclaimed a thin aged woman with brown hair wearing a bodacious blue robe-like dress.
The ambiance quietened,not a single being made a noise.
She said that all leo's should assemble here and Auqaurius there,she sorted everybody.
They explained to the groups of people that they were a bond,a bond of all leo's or other star signs.
Wich meant they all would gel with eachother.
There were twelve bonds,one for each star sign.

The bonds were told to follow the professors to their dormitoriesOnly bonds of the same age could enter their dormitoriesFor example: only leo's that are nineteen can enter their leo dorm

Only bonds of the same age could enter their dormitories
For example: only leo's that are nineteen can enter their leo dorm.