"When I was trying to build a bridge with Kaden something shocked me! Did you feel it, Kaden?" Alyson asks.

"No," Kaden says confused as he examines his own hand.

"Maybe it has to do with him being in his human form?" Collin suggested as Hayden took the first aid kit from Daniel and treating Alyson's burnt hand.

"We'll try again later, but for now get a bridge with everyone else," Dustin ordered. Alyson flinched as Hayden touched the burn as he wrapped it up.

"Sorry," he muttered quickly.

"It's okay, it's just sensitive at the moment," Alyson said laughing lightly.

"I've never heard of someone getting shocked, but building a bridge with another person," Daniel said rubbing the scruff on his face.

"Maybe it's got something to do with him being scratched by a Skinwalker?" Alyson suggest.

"Maybe, I'll bring it up to the Elders at our next meeting if you can't connect when he's in his wolf form," Daniel said. Alyson nods lightly cradling her burnt hand.

"For now, how ya feel Alyson?" Mason asks his blue eyes sparkling.

"Other than the burnt hand great. Why do you ask?" Alyson asks raising a fine blond eyebrow at the mischievous Were.

"Well, I was wondering if you were up to some fight?" He asks his grin broadening.

"Always!" Alyson says jumping up from her seat on the couch, only to get pulled back down by Hayden.

"You aren't seriously going to try and fight us are you?" Hayden asks as if talking to a child. Alyson felt a bit of anger flare through her.

"Yes, actually I am! We made a bet and I plan on living up to it!" Alyson says pulling out of Hayden's grip. Did he seriously think she would pass on the opportunity to prove that she belonged! If she had to beat the whole pack she would! She would prove she belonged here! That she wasn't some useless half-breed!

Hayden seemed to feel her determination and sighed heavily.

"Fine! But just Mason today! You're still recovering," Hayden says as if she needed his permission.

"Well, thanks dad, but just to let you know I was going to do it even if you didn't want me to," Alyson said her nostrils flaring.

"Dad? Alyson I'm just trying to make sure you don't get yourself kill!" Hayden answered back with the same edge in his voice.

"Hey! I'm the one she's supposed to be fighting!" Mason says coming between the two of them.

"Then let's go!" Alyson said storming out of the room. Kaden looks around confused but springs up to follow Alyson.

Mason and Alyson stand facing each other.

"So, Were or Human?" Alyson asks rolling her shoulder.

"Were, of course," Mason says taking off his shirt. Instantly Alyson turns around not wanting to see Mason strip.

"Gross man! Have some decency!" Alyson chucked over her shoulder.

"There's no decency in battle!" Mason says and Alyson hears Mason's large paws hit the surface of the ground. Alyson instantly drops to the ground and rolls out of his reach.

"Yeah, and apparently no warning, either!" Alyson roars as she moves off the ground. Mason doesn't answer back, but looking at him shows all Alyson needs to see. He's taking this seriously, which is odd for him.

He lunges at her before she can react and falls onto her back. She rolls underneath him as he snaps at her. He was taking this a bit too far, Alyson felt fear push to the surface. She pushed it down and willed herself to be stronger to show she wasn't the weak link! She needed to show them she could protect herself!