Chapter 5

They eventually make it back to the clearing.

"Great job Dustin. I'll see you guys at the same time tomorrow?" Alyson asks and they shake Alyson assumes that's a yes.

"See you then," Alyson says walking back home. She climbed up her tree and onto the balcony. Once inside her room, she goes straight to the shower eager to get all the blood and sweat off her from fighting the Skinwalkers. Setting her backpack on the bed. She rolled her eyes as she remembers her bed is still barren.

She quickly made the bed and put her phone on charge. She noticed the time was 6 am and that left one hour before sunrise. Alyson laughed and put drapes on the windows to block a bit of the soon to be rising sun.

Then she plops into bed and instantly falls asleep.

The next time Alyson woke-up was when a very annoying sound was coming from her window. She groaned and went to her balcony window and pulled back the curtain. She gasped and jumped as Hayden, Mason, and Collin all stood there.

"Jeez!" Alyson said opening the sliding door.

"Seriously? You guys scared the hell out me!" Alyson said which only got a small laugh from the three boys.

"Where's Dustin?" Alyson asked.

"He didn't feel like coming over," Mason said plopping down on her bed like he owned the place.

"And why did you all come over?" Alyson asks suspiciously.

"We wanted to check on you to make sure you were okay," Collin said examing her still barren walls.

"I was asleep until you all climbed up onto my balcony!" Alyson says," How'd you all even know this was my room," Alyson asks.

"We could smell you," Hayden says.

"Well that doesn't sound creepy at all," Alyson said pushing Mason over so she could sit on her bed.

"You just moved up here didn't you?" Hayden asks glancing around the room.

"Yesterday actually," Alyson said.

"I can tell," Collin said laughing.

"Screw you, I've been sleeping since last night," Alyson says crossing her arms in defiance.

"You'll get used to the moon cycle here soon," Mason says. Confusion hit her hard but she ignored it.

"So, you all just wanted to check on me? That's it?" Alyson asks.

"Yep," Mason says starting to play with her hair. She allowed him to bounce her curls, and ignored him.

"That's an awfully far walk," Alyson says raising an eyebrow at the two sitting in front of her.

"Well we'd call you but none of us has your number so..." Collin starts.

"My phone is right-" Alyson started but Mason beat her to it and was now playing on her phone.

"Anyway, why are all actually here?" Alyson asks. They all huffed in defeat in unison. Alyson had to siblings not to see through them.

"We were kinda hoping to start with the whole telepathy thing," Hayden said suddenly. His brothers shot him a glare.

"Oh, okay then, let's do it. Give me 5 I'm gonna go change and put up my hair," Alyson said. The brothers shared a look of shock that was too easy. Alyson walked over to her closet and pulled out a pullover hoodie and some leggings.

"So is this gonna hurt or anything like that?" Alyson asks from inside the bathroom.

"No, unless one of us gets hurt while you're doing it," Collin says from the other side of the door.