Chapter 10

Lynn's POV

I heard the doorbell go off and I got up from my seat. "Who's that?" My mom asked as she stuffed some things into her brief case.

"Roman" I said. I heard Billy snicker from behind me and I turned to glare at him. "He's giving you a lot of rides to school, why don't you give him a ride one day?" She asked.

"I don't know mom" I said and opened the door. "Hey," I said. Roman looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hey Ly" He said and walked in.

He was wearing the team's away jersey, and had his home jersey in his hand, for me to wear. I closed the door and he handed me the jersey.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I tucked the front into the side of my yoga pants and then walked back out.

"Would you like anything to eat Roman?" My mom asked. "Oh no Lauren, I'm fine. But thank you" Roman smiled.

"You're so polite Roman. Maybe you can teach Ly a few things" She said. "I can teach her a lot, actually" Roman said and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. I looked at my mom, and she was too busy finding her keys to notice what we were saying.

"Gross" Billy muttered. I took one of Billy's pop tarts and stuck it in my mouth. "Hey! Get your own!" Billy shouted and ripped it back out of my mouth.

"You can share" I said and grabbed it back. "Mom!" Billy shouted. "Oh don't be a baby Billy" I said and rolled my eyes. "Just give it back to him Ly, we'll stop if you're really that hungry" Roman said.

I tossed the pop tart back at Billy and grabbed my bag from the floor. I shut the front door behind me and sighed. "Lucky for you, I already got breakfast" He said.

"You did?" I asked. Roman bought me breakfast? "Of course" He said and I got in. I set my bag down and saw that he got Dunkin.

My heart melted. That's so sweet! Roman got in and started his car. "You didn't have to do this" I said. "I know I wanted too" He said and backed out of my driveway.

I took a sip of my coffee coolata and smiled. "Thank you" I said. He nodded. I took a bite of my sandwich and sighed. I haven't had Dunkin in forever.

Roman pulled into school and parked his car. We both got out and Roman grabbed my hand. I didn't see Ray sitting on the wall today, I wonder where she was.

But I did see Galina sitting on the wall with her senior boyfriend or whatever you want to call him.

He was cute I'm not going to lie, but he looked like he was a total druggy. Gross.

Galina stared at me as we walked towards the front door. It wasn't quite a glare but it was close.

"Babe are you even listening to me?" Roman asked. "What?" I said and looked at him. "I said, you're coming to the game tonight right?" He asked.

The game? I'm not even prepared for the game; I didn't bring a sweatshirt or anything. I nodded anyway.

"What time is it at?" I asked. "5" He said. Oh, so I have plenty of time to go home and change.

"But you should wear this" He said and tugged on his jersey. "Why does your jersey smell, good?" I said. He chuckled.

"I washed it" He said. "You washed it for me!" I said. "Aww! You do like me" He chuckled and took a bite of the egg sandwich that was in my hand.

"Hey!" I said and pulled it away from him. He smiled while chewing and I gave him a disgusted look.

"You have egg, all over your face" I said. "Give me a kiss" He said with his mouth full. "No way, get away from me" I said and backed away from him.