Chapter 2

Lynn's POV

I raked a hand through my long brown hair as I got out of my car. I grabbed my bag out of the passenger seat and locked my car.

I put my hands in my pockets of my sweatshirt as I walked towards the front doors of my school.

I saw Madison sitting on the wall, like every morning. Except today, she was talking to a boy, I'm pretty sure that was Seth Rollins or something like that.

He was sort of attractive, he was super tall, like basketball tall, and had dark brown hair that was long.

She waved me over and I saw Seth turn around and lick his lips. I made my way over towards the two of them, and Seth leaned against the wall trying to look cool, which he didn't.

"Hey Ly" Madison said. "Hi" I said. "So, you know Seth right?" She asked. "Uh yeah, I think we've talked once or twice before" I said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, through Roman and Dean or something" He said and stuck his hands in his black sweatpants. I nodded.

"So uh, I think Randy Orton was looking for you" He said. Randy? What the heck, we like never talk.

"Why?" I asked and gave Madison a weird look. "I think he wanted to ask you something" Seth said and shrugged.

"I'm not sure though" He told me. "Well, wouldn't it be sort of awkward if I just walked up to him saying 'What did you want'?" I asked. Seth shrugged.

"Yeah I guess. He'll find you, eventually" He said. I nodded, agreeing with him. "Do you know what it's about?" I asked. "No, sorry" Seth said.

"It's okay" I said. I heard the warning bell go off, meaning we had ten minutes to get to class.

Madison and Seth hopped down from the wall. I saw that Seth was brushing Madison's hand more then once, and I could tell it wasn't an accident.

Madison said something and I heard Seth chuckle, and looked down at her. I could tell by the way he looked at her, he was in love with Madison.

You know that look, couples give each other when they're in love? Yeah, he was looking at her like that.

We walked into school and I looked around. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I was so freaking tired because I guess Poppy was having nightmares or something, I don't even know.

I stopped at my locker and spun the dial, and pulled my locker open. "Oh hey, there's Randy" Madison said. I turned around and saw Randy across the hall, talking to Seth. Seth pointed to me, Randy looked at me and waved a little, but it wasn't in a friendly way.

I turned around and shoved my bag into my locker. I grabbed the things I needed for my first couple of periods. "Mads what do you have first period again?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"Mads?" I asked and closed my locker. Randy was standing there, leaning on the locker the was next to mine.

I jumped and he laughed. I rolled my eyes and started walking down the hall. Where did Madison go? I sighed and Randy caught up with me.

"So, Lynny" He said. "Don't call me that" I said. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me to a stop.

"Sorry, Ly, better?" He asked. "I guess," I said. "What do you need?" I asked and held my folders closer to my chest.

"I'm having a party Friday night, you should come" he said. A party? At Randy Orton's house? I hear his parties are the best. But, he's never invited me to one, so why start now?

"Why?" I asked. He shrugged. "Just trying to get to know you" He said. "So you invite me to your party where there's probably going to be at least 100 other people? And alcohol?" I ask.