Chapter 1

Lynn's POV

There are those two words that everybody knows exactly what they mean. Those two words? Bad and Boy.

But when you put them together they create something that I've been forced to befriend.

The bad boys of Sliders high Are Roman and dean my best friends.

They are the ones and the only guys at this school who will dump you faster then you can say ' I love you '.

They are the types of guys who knows that they are good looking and since they know they are good looking, they are cocky about it.

They are cocky about almost everything they do. People say they can be rude, annoying and usually selfish, but they act differently with me when we are alone.

But when we're in front of their friend they just treat me like they treat every other girl.

They just flirt with me until I leave them and their friends alone. I always get mad at them for that but I usually end up running back to them after one if them calls me to come and hangout with them or him after one of their annoying booty calls.

Speaking of booty calls, they both bring a new girl home almost every weekend. But other than that Roman and Dean and I have been best friends ever since second grade when I moved here.

My parents got a divorce, so my mom wanted custody of me and my dad wanted the dog. So that proves how much he cares about me.

Anyway after the divorce Anyway, after the divorce my mom and I moved here. And my mom became best friends with someone at work.

They came over for dinner one day, and I met Roman and dean . They were my first real friends here. And even though they treats other girls really, really bad they are still an amazing friends.

They are the type of friends that texts you at 2 in the morning asking if you want to get food, or the friend that comes over to your house with ice cream when you had a bad day.

I raked a hand through my brown hair. I grabbed my bag from my locker and then walked towards the double doors that were in front of the school.

I walked outside and pulled my light jacket closer to me as the fall wind began to blow. It was starting to get chilly here.

Fall could be my favorite time of the year, if only school didn't start up again at this time. But the leaves on the trees are always so pretty, and you some days you can wear shorts, and some days you can wear yoga pants.

It's just a perfect temperature. I saw my other best friend, Madison, sitting on the wall out front. I walked over towards her and she showed me her pearly white teeth once she saw me.

"Hey Ly" She said. "Hi" I said and sat down next to her. I saw people around us were going crazy about something, and I didn't know what.

"What's everyone talking about?" I asked. "You don't know?" Madison asked. I shook my head. "Roman and Galina broke up earlier night"

Oh, did I mention that Roman has a girlfriend named Galina? Yeah, they cheat on each other almost every weekend.

I have a feeling they're only together for the popularity. Because everyone knows that if you're feeling lonely, or stressed out, you go to Galina .

And Roman just picks up girls on his own. He uses his charm and brings them home, then just drops them like their dirt.

"Who broke up with who?" I asked. I had a feeling Roman broke up with Galina , and that's why everyone was talking about it, because all the guys love Galina and now Roman's 'available' and that whole mess.