Chapter 5

Lynn's POV 

I sat down at the lunch table the next day. Our table was empty, so I guess I was the first one to arrive.

Tomorrow was Friday, the day of the big game and also the day of Randy's party. And me and Roman was suppose to go together.

Speaking of Roman, ever since we almost kissed yesterday? I can't seem to get him out of my head.

I've been thinking about the way it burnt my skin where he touched me. It seemed like he wanted to kiss me, and maybe I wanted to kiss him too.

All day I've been drifting off in my classes, thinking about what could have happened if Sika didn't come knocking on my door. Would it had gotten serious? Or would it has just been a quick kiss?

  "Hey" someone said and sat down next to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Zoella. "Hi" I said and smiled. "You okay? You've been staring at your brown paper bag for at least five minutes now." She said.

"I'm fine." I said and took out my sandwich. She nodded and started eating some of her food that was on her tray.

Eventually more people started to come to our table. People started to fill up the cafeteria and I saw a seat open at Roman's table. And every guy was sitting there that usually sits there, except for Roman.

Where was he?  "That was some fight yesterday." I heard Madison say. "On Twitter?" "Oh yeah that was crazy! I can't believe Galina said that to you Ly." Miranda said.

I shrugged. "It doesn't really mean anything it's only Galina ." I said, "That's true." Zoella said. 

I felt someone smack my back and I turned my head a bit. "Hey Lynn." Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw the bitch Galina with her skanky group.

She doesn't even have lunch this period why the fuck is she here? "Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"Yes actually. Break up with Roman." She said with attitude. "I'm not going to take orders from you bitch." I said and Galina  rolled her eyes.

"He's always been mine Lynn and I just wanted a break, but now I want him back. So break up with him." She said. "No" I said.

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Then I'll steal him back from you and I'll fight you for him. If that what it takes." She said. "Good to know." I sake and turned back around.

  "And Lynn?" Galina said. I sighed in annoyance. "What." U aid and turned to face her.

I felt something cold and wet splash me in the face. The girls behind Galina  were laughing, so we're a bunch of other people in the cafeteria.

I wiped my eyes and saw Galina smirking. "I never lose. Remember that." I was soaking wet. I stood up from my seat and walked out the cafeteria.

I was now soaked in whatever that crap was, thanks to Galina. I started running towards the bathroom. I collided with someone's chest and bounced off it.

"Watch where you go Ly." It was Roman. I looked up at him and realised that I have been crying. "What happened? Why are you wet?" He asked

  "Galina poured some kind if drink all over me." I said. I wiped under my eyes and heard Roman sigh. "Do you have any extra clothes?" He asked and I shook my head.

  "Come with me" he said and grabbed my wrist. We stood at his locker and he pulled out a sweatshirt and sweatpants, to be more exact his sweatshirt and his sweatpants.

"Here go get changed and I'll wait outside the bathroom door. He said and handed me his clothes.  "Thanks Rom." I said . He nodded and we walked towards the girls bathroom.