we

jimin's

even when i was a kid i always knew something is wrong with me, i'm fond of things i shouldn't supposed to like. and i confirmed it once i turned in middle school when i had my first boner from a boy who's on our soccer team. at first i was embarrased and scared cause i felt something filthy with my same sex, so i hide it even with my parents. i'm scared they won't accept me for being gay, so tried my best to hide it. to forget about my not so little secret that i am gay.

but there is someone who i really trust about my secret, he's my bestfriend ever since middle school, he knows all of my darkest and deepest secret. he knew i was gay and he accepted me. and i'm so thankful that someone can understand me and be there for me when i needed company. he sure is kinda straight but still he accepted and supported me. and i love him dearly, he's my best friend, my soulmate, kim taehyung.

"pappi what do you want to eat today?" taehyung ask, he always calls me that since he said i remind him of his "cute puppy." i only groan at him. "stop calling me a puppy." i said standing up on my chair. "i said pappi with an a and i not that literal puppy. now come on i'm hungry." taehyung just pull me out. and we went to the chinese restaurant just a few walks away from the building we work. "it's my treat you can order anything pappi." taehyung says as he slung his arm around my shoulder. making my heart stop for a second. "y-you can order anything tae i'll eat anything." i answered and smile at him, he then looks at me and throw me that infamous smirk before nodding.

but there's one thing he doesn't knew about me. my darkest of darkest secret that he doesn't need to know, i liked him ever since he talked to me first that day i was crying in the men's room. and i tried hard not to fall deeply at him but something about him really drawn me towards him. "if you don't eat, i'll force feed you." taehyung suddeny threatened making me back to reality, i blush as i eat my food, embarrased that he caught me staring at him. "hey ji, you want to go this weekend to my parent's house? mom and dad wanted you to be there." he says casually after swallowing his food.

i smiled and nod at him. "yeah, where will we meet?" i asked, and look at him, "i will fetch you at your flat at five. you better dress to impress them kay?" taehyung winks as he continue eating, thankfully he was busy on his food to notice i was blushing madly because of that stupid wink. i know sometimes i think too much but i can't help it when every single time he throws mixed signals to me, but i should be used to this right? we've known each other for a long time and i know for sure, he won't like me. never would like me.

——

we got back to the building after we ate, i went straight to my cubicle and started looking through my computers if i need to do some works again, and there i got a notification from the boss. i click for the notification and saw that he was requesting for me to go to his office and he'll say something. i wonder what? he could have just said it through the email. i got up and walk fast a few more cubicles before i came to his secretary's table outside his office, i greeted her which she return with a wide smile. "you can go in now mister park." she said, i said my thank you before i enter the office to see someone else sitting on the chair on front of mister lee, so i walk and bow a little to mister lee. "what is it you want me to do president lee?"

"please take a seat mister park, i want you to meet someone." he said and gesture for me to take a seat, i walk and sat beside the unknown man. "by the way, he's jeon jungkook, son of one of our business partner. and he's here to train and i have chosen you to be the one who will train him." i nod and smile turning to the young lad beside me, shaking hands with him. "i'm park jimin, nice meeting you mister jeon." i said, and he smiled at me. "you two are dismiss now."

"nice meeting you mister park." jungkook says as soon we left the room. "so you'll be staying at my cubicle?" i asked and walk pass those others cubicle. "yeah i guess. you know mister park, you don't need to be so formal about me. we can be friends and worker." jungkook said and slightly laugh, i look at him and now seeing him. he is beautiful and fit. totally my type but then i won't going to flirt to anyone since this is only work and my hopeless is still beating for my best friend.

"yeah we can do that, so jungkook here's our office for now. i will inform someone to bring your things here." i said before leaving him behind. taehyung then popped out and wrap his arm around my shoulder. "who's that jiminie?" taehyung ask. "new worker." i answered and tell mister wang to pick up jungkook's things and put it on his cubicle. "he's your type." suddenly he spoke causing for me to stop and frown a little, but quickly wiped it off with a smile before turning to taehyung. "he is, but i'm not here to have anything with him." i answered before walking away again and back to my cubicle.

'you'll never know how much i like you tae. i can't tell you that.'