2.

▢▢▢

I entered inside of my house after my shift at work was over.

"I'm home" I greeted. Nobody replied which usually meant that my sister was out of the house.

I placed my black coat on top of the sofa and roamed around the kitchen looking for food. Starting in the refrigerator, I scanned for something delicious. My lips grinned at the leftover beef from yesterday.

"I'll just dine to this." I placed the beef on the microwave to heat it up.

Then, the front door opened, getting my attention. It was my sister.

"Welcome back." I greeted to her.

"Hey, we need to talk." she grabbed my wrist and leashed me to the dining table.

Before I could even say comply, I was already pulled to the table.

——

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" I said, taking a bite off of a piece of meat.

My sister took a sip of water and cleared her throat. "So you know my career as a model, right."

I nodded.

"Well, I emailed several entertainment companies for you to do the makeup on Kpop idols."

I choked on the piece of meat that I was chewing on.

"You did what?" I coughed.

"Emailed entertainment companies to do the makeup on Kpop idols, pay attention." She lectured, rolling her eyes at me.

"You didn't even have my permission to do that!" I raised my voice at her. "Did they answer back?"

"Not yet. But we'll here from them probably tomorrow." She nonchalantly stated.

"Oh my god!" I laid my upper chest on the table and covered my head.

Working in such industry was too much pressure. I'd rather stay in Nightshade and help Ji eun with selling the merchandises.

"Jasmin, you may be acting like this right now but when you get there you'll thank me." she confirmed, pointing the chopsticks at me.

I raised my head up. "If they do reply. Does that mean I would have to leave Nightshade?"

"Of course" she replied.

"Eonni!"

▢▢▢

a/n: Chapter 2!! How was it? Tell me about it in the comment section and don't forget to vote!