Never Parted

~Leo~

Matt, I hated him. He has captured me, taken me to this forest in the middle of nowhere, and dropped me off there. I started to follow matt out. I climbed up in the trees and was swinging through the trees like a monkey. I followed Matt until he got in the car and I leaped into the open and ran at the car and jumped onto the top of the car just as it drove away I lay there, on rhe top of his car not moving an inch.

When the car had stopped I quickly ran away. I realised that the car had come to the high school so I ran into the bush so Matt wouldn't see me and I was so tired I fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw people coming out the school dressed in mostly black. What was happening? Then I realised that I must have been asleep for ages and everyone thinks I am dead.  It's either that or the headmasters hamster died. I slowly got up when everyone had gone and made my way into the school. It was literally deserted. I sprinted tomy dorm abd changed my clothes got washed up and I made my way to Calypso's dorm hoping to find someone there. When I got there I found used tissues all over Calypso's bed and empty tissue boxes on the floor.

"Oh, sunshine . . ." I whispered. I slowly lowered myself into a crouch and embraced he sweet smell of my sunshine. I realised how messy it was in their and started to tidy up.

When I had done I hadn't realised how many hours had passed.

I lay down on her bed and relaxed I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke to the feel of lips on my lips.

"-really alive! Oh my gods! He's awake!" Tears ran down her face.

"I love you sunshine, I really do, and I wouldn't give you up for the whole world" she let out a teary laugh.

"I love you too, Leo, I always will"