Dead

~Calypso~

I trudged into the woods, heading towards the big oak. As I got closer I realised that there was a body in the tree, it was standing on one of the branches, not moving at all, I couldn't even see its chest moving as it breathed. when I finally got to the tree I realised that the body in the tree wasn't standing on a branch. it was hanging from the branch above. . .

"Leo?!" I called up. "Leo! Is that you?" I yell. I notice that a note is stuck to the trunk of the tree. It read:

'Calypso, by the time you read this I will probably be long gone. I have decided to kill myself because of matters you will probably never find out about. I have had my body tied to this tree because this place is where we had our special picnic that one time and that date meant so much to me. I am so sorry. Leo'

When I had finished reading the note tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking. I slowly sat down, my hands covering my face.

"No no no! This can't be!  no no No!" I cry. Soon my head started throbbing and I blacked out.

I dreamed I was in a dark tunnel and at the end was a golden light. I squinted as I looked at the light and realised the source of light was a figure. Leo. With his arms outstretched ready to hug me. I set of running down the tunnel. When I was about a meter close to him I couldn't go any further, I was simply running on the spot reaching out at the boy I would probably never hug again.

I woke up sprawled on the grass next to the big oak. And then I realised that the body I saw in the tree above me was Leo.

Leo was dead. . .

Sorry this was a short chapter:(