A Fiery Canoe

~Leo~

When we had finished P.E Coach Hedge jotted down all of the scores, it went like this:

Partners                             Winner

Percy-Jason                       Percy

Annabeth-Stephenie       Annabeth

Hazel-Piper                       Hazel

Leo-Matt                             Leo

Tiffany-Calypso               Calypso

Frank-Thomas                  Frank

Charlie-Nico                     Nico

. . . And So On . . .

After P.E we had Greek Language and Myths which was cool because me, Calypso, Percy, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Annabeth and Nico knew Greek launguage and myths so this was like super easy. We had Percy's step-dad Mr Blofis for this lesson and he was nice so everything about the class is cool except the fact that all of the guys were staring at Calypso.

Because us nine all finished early we were aloud to go to our next lesson early. My next lesson was Woodshop so I went there really quickly so I could get it done before everyone else, in Woodshop we were making structures for canoes which I finished in ten minutes so I just carried on building until I had finished the boat and painted detailed flames on the sides and put built in cushions on the seats and added a working steering wheel at the front, when I was perfecting the flames on the side the rest of the class walked in, and stopped dead in their tracks, with their jaws hanging open, I went back to painting and then I heard: "Students! Excuse Me! Can I please get through so I can see what your all gawking at!" it was Mr Wavework. I looked up to see him come to the front of the crowd.

"Leo! That is absoloutely amazing! Does that steering wheel actually work!?" he cried out.

"Yeah, of course it works," I took him with me out to the lake putside of the school and I pushed the canoe in the water and sat down on the frint seat.

"Hop on and I will show you!" I said. he carefully got on. We set off down the middle of the lake. I steered it out of the way of ducks. When we had gone to the end of the lake and back he had a grin on his face.

"This is absolutely amazing Leo!" He said. "A+ for you!"