New Student At School

I had to carry Calypso into school because she had fallen asleep in my car. After carrying her to her dorm I went back to my dorm and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up I quickly got ready for school. We had P.E, in P.E Coach Hedge was now training us for dodgeball.

After P.E I had Greek language and myths. Which I did really quick again so I walked off to woodwork. Because I had finished my canoe Mr Wavework told me to make something that would impress him so I had decided I would make a small dragon based on Festus, my dragon, I was thinking of making it fly.

When woodwork finished I went and waited by Calypso's locker.

When I finally saw her walking over she was with somebody else. Then I realised that the girl she was walking with was Reyna!

"Reyna?" I called over.

"Yeah? What?" She said when they had walked over to me.

"Why are you at school here?" I asked

"My sister Hylla made me" She said with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

"Oh, well, hello anyway!" I said and we walked off to lunch.

I would like to say a big Thank You Calypso223 for giving me the idea to do this chapter!

To Readers: If you like this you will love Calypso223's book which she is writing which is the first book about the Seven and Nico going to high school. Calypso223 is sich a nice person, please follow her and vote and comment on her books she is amazing!

sorry this chapter was short:(