Multi Date

~Calypso~

After school I went to my dorm and when on my laptop. I emailed Chiron and told him how my first day went. When I had sent the email I sat cross-legged on my new stool and practice playing my new violin, I have been teaching myself how to play The Waltz.

After a peaceful hour of violin I sat back on my bed and talked with Annabeth, Piper and Hazel about school and then all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door. Hazel got up and answered it but there was nobody there. A note had been taped to the door. Hazel took it off the door and came back in and read the note out:

to Annabeth, Hazel, Calypso and Piper

do you want to come with us to the Italian place in town for like a multi-date? if you do meet me, Percy, Leo and Jason there. just so you know, Leo said he will pay because he recently built a cash making machine that he has been hiding under my bed.

from Frank

"We are totally going!" Piper squealed excitedly. "I guess we have to start getting ready then" Said Annabeth. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a white dress with detailed flames that I had stitched on. I laid the dress on my bed and had a shower, brushed my teeth and hair and painted my nails golden and put my hair into a loose bun. When I had finished struggling with my hair I put my dress on and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. I decided to wear golden flats. When we had all finished getting ready we got into Hazel's car and she drove us to the Italian resterant. We went in and I could see the four boys sat on one side of the table. Leo looked so cute! he was wearing suit with golden patterns stitched on and a bow-tie which had a flame pattern on. Sat next to him was Percy who was wearing a sea green suit with a bubble pattern tie. Frank was wearing a black suit with a red tie and Jason was wearing a white suit with a baby-blue tie with clouds on it.

I sat down and we ordered drinks, I had lemonade and Leo had Dr Pepper. I up from my drink and I saw Percy put some blue food colouring in his Cherry-Coke and smiled. Percy was strange whwn it came to turning his food blue. The night when on with romantic conversation's, kisses and eating. when we had done with our food Leo left a big roll of cash on the table and we all walked out. I got into Leo's car with him and he drove me back to school but within minutes I fell asleep in the car . . .