P.E With A Twist

~Leo~

After everyone had unpacked we had P.E. We went down to the changing rooms and got changed. I wore my fire proof clothes that Calypso had made me.

Coach Hedge took P.E like last year. Today we were doing wrestling, which I thought was kind of weird but then I remembered that Coach Hedge was taking P.E. he told us to find a partner who was the same gender as you. Immediatly Jason chose Percy, Frank was looking in my direction but someone grabbed me from behind. "Your gonna regret coming back to school this year, Elf" said a familier voice from behind. I turned and saw the ugly face of an enemy. Matt. I looked over to Frank who had been taken by one of Matt's mates.

"Your gonna lose this fight" I said confidently.

"We'll see about that" he said with an evil grin on his face.

~Calypso~

I was going to patner up with Hazel but Tiffany caught me. Obviously she wanted revenge from last years sword fighting incident when I broke her nail.

Once everyone was partnered up I looked over to my right where leo was standing but separating us was Matt.

I tried to shuffle behind him and next to Leo but Matt turned and caught me round the waist and picked me up bridal style and everyone turned and looked at us awwing and taking pictures. One of Matt's friends held Leo back, the guy must have been strong to hold Leo back. I tried to move but Matt was strong, he held me in place.

I looked to see where the hell Coach Hedge was but he wasn't in the sports hall.

Matt leaned down and started making out with me,  I tried to move with all my might but I couldn't move, and I couldn't shout for Coach Hedge because Matt was kissing me and everyone was taking pictures and recording it with their phones. I heard a 'sss' noise of some one being burnt and then somethind slammed into Matt's back and he dropped me but luckily Annabeth, Hazel and Piper ran forward and caught me and set me down and I got up and ran at Leo who had left Matt sprawled on the floor moaning in pain and clutching his back.

I ran into Leo who held me. our forheads pressed together.

"You okay, Sunshine?" he said quetly.

"Of course, I'm with you" I said and I kissed him on the lips.