Gone

~Calypso~

At school I have made a new friend. She is called Reyna! She is a demogod too, well, a roman one. She is the daughter of Bellona. I met her in gardening club. She didn't know much but when we were told to get into partners I went with her and taught her a little bit.

When gardening club was over she walked with me to my locker. Stood next to my locker was Leo. He seemed to know her. He knew her name was Reyna which I thought was weird but then I remembered that she was the one I saw in the bronze plate Leo had built at Ogygia.

After school I went back to my dormitory with Annabeth, Hazel and Piper. We were talking about tricking the boys into doing something stupid. Hazel said we should do something to do with them doing something hilarious on camera so that we can laugh at them repeatedly.  I thought that was a brilliant idea. Then Piper said "What about we put some hidden cameras around in their dormitory and somehow make them dance?" We all exchanged grins and decided that was what we were going to do. Then we went to bed.

I woke up to Hazel shaking me.

"Calypso! Wake up! Leo's gone!" I shot out of bed, got ready and sprinted to the boys dormitory.  I pounded on the door and Jason answered with a

wild look in his eyes.

"Is Leo really gone?" I questioned him about what rime they went to bed, when did they realise Leo was gone and where could he be. They gave me a note that he had left on his bed, 'Meet Me In The Woods, By The Big Oak'