its not too heavy but i didn't wear this type of dress.  it's irritating me to the hell but i have to bear this for the sake of my family... 

You know what.... morning when swapna akka first seen me struggling with saree she laughed holding her stomach, rolling on floor  like she saw some comedy  show.... you know why  because in our friends group i'm the only one who hates make up, sarees and this type of dress or jewelry's. But now i'm the one who doing all the things. I guess now also she is trying to control her laugh.... idiot sister here i'm struggling and you are laughing at me.

I went first floor with other girls behind me.... And i saw ayeesha she smiled seeing priya, her smile faded when she see me. Since she comes here she is giving me a weird looks whenever she saw me including her parents Mr & Mrs. Malini Anandh agarwal. They are giving me weird looks like they saw some different creature.... well i don't care about them.

We walked few more steps and saw abhi, krishna anna they are talking with someone who is in middle of them adjusting his dress. When priya akka called them they turned our side then my eyes landed on a particular person who has a killing smile on his face.

His one smile is enough for girls go crazy on him

His one smile is enough for girls go crazy on him...... just shut up chitti...

End of P.O.V

*****

When vicky saw her, he can't able to averted his gaze from her,  sarayu lowered her head observing his intense gaze on her they reached near him but he is looking her without blinking his eyes, forgetting his surroundings. Krishna cleared his throat and he came back reality and saw everyone who is giving him teasing looks. 

Anu: What brother..  She asked them with small smile on her face he nodded his head negatively.

Vicky: Chitti... he called her and she raised her head to see him.

Vicky: Shall we go...  he asked her forwarding his hand to her.

She slowly placed her hand on his hand he held it carefully.  When his brother ram welcomed the couple. They entered hall holding hand in hand everyone clapped  their hands to welcome the couple.

Seeing sarayu some aunty's faces changed into frown, who tried to make vicky as their son-in-law. Same  goes to their daughters and some other girls but other members smiled genuinely blessing the newly wedded couple.

Vicky and sarayu posed for some pictures when photographers asked them for few romantic stills sarayu hesitated vicky observed this and excused them from there and went to introduce her to his friends. 

He know this is all making her uncomfortable but she didn't saying  no because of his family happiness he was glad for that but he don't want to make her more uncomfortable. That's why he didn't invited any media and arranged this party in home because, if he arrange party in any hotel, from international media to local media will be present there without invitation.