"It's fine, like it's fun and entertaining to watch them play fight each other. They took really good care of me too so it's like I'm part of the family." I said and they all awwed.

"Ok you with the pink shirt." The interviewer pointed. The girl literally jumped up and grabbed the microphone from the other girl and talked.

"I'm Harriet and how do you describe Yvette in one word?" She smiled and sat down.

"Yeah you guys how do you describe me?" I smiled. The fans laughed at what I said. I made them laugh!

"Sassy." Michael answered.

"Caring." Ashton smiled.

"Happy all the time." Calum said.

"Sassy." Luke replied.

"Well I can see she's sassy but why don't you sass right now?" The interview asked.

"Well I'm in an interview, I don't know I feel like that's gonna be rude." I shrugged.

"You aren't rude, Aww that's cute!" She gushed at me.

"So last question you with the ponytail." She pointed again.

"Ok my name is Carly, Can you show us your sassy side?" She asked.

"I guess but I don't know it comes and goes like how do I do that?" I asked getting confused myself.

"Ok don't take it personally ok, I'm just letting your sassy side out ok." Some girl shouted.

"Why are you an ass?" She asked.

"I don't know why aren't you one?" I sassed. All of them laughed and clapped. I smiled, I thought they were gonna hate me but I guess not.

"Ok that's all the time we have so thank you 5 Seconds Of Summer for coming and Yvette for joining. Let's give another happy birthday to Luke." All of the fans cheered and I waved at them and left. The boys were right behind me too and they all smiled at me.

"You were good! Maybe they'll ask you to be in more interviews!" Ashton exclaimed. I smiled and we got in the car for the next interview. I hope I do get called up! You know because if I say don't then they will so please do! We arrived and it was close to the first one we were in, this time it was a radio interview.

We went in bombarded with fans but we still managed and they were dragged to their dressing room just for hair and make up. It still weirds me out that they put make up on male artists. No stylist came up to me so I guess I'm not going on. I mean I still look pretty awesome. They were done with hair and make up so they quickly went in the room of the interview.

"Come on over Yvette, we have questions for you as well." The guy motioned me over. I sat on a chair and smiled at him.

"Well you must be the famous Yvette." He smiled.

"Yvette yes but famous I don't think so." I replied.

"Not famous have you seen yourself on twitter!? You're the talk right now." He said.

"I don't have a twitter so I can't like be up to date on anything." I shrugged.

"Then get yourself one because you're all over that. So questions, who's the most protective? A fan says." He said.

"Calum." I answered. Ashton, Luke, and Michael laughed because it's true.

"Who takes the longest to shower?" He asked.

"Are these test questions? Give me something harder." I smiled.

"Oohh, isn't she sassy? Ok miss sassy pants, what is there favorite numbers?" He smirked.