Chapter 49

A/N: I don't have anymore ideas to this story I'm brain dried from this lol! Like I literally don't have anymore ideas!! I'm finally gonna end it in chapter 50 that's for sure!! I'm really sorry if this sounds bitchy but it's true and I'm sorry!

I LOVE YOU TILL THE WORLD ENDS!!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yvette's (POV)

We arrived at the first interview of many today and a stylist led me to a different dressing room from the boys. I sighed I'm gonna be in this one, whenever I say I'm gonna be in this interview it happens. I'm not gonna be in the rest of the other interviews there's gonna be today. Maybe that'll work?

It was the same process as last time, but this time I picked a grey muscle Spider-Man tee. Spider-Mans face had flowers on them, it looked awesome though. I didn't know what to put under. The stylist chose flower leggings to go with it and I guess it looked ok? She curled my hair and caked me with make up.

"Um I don't think I need this much of make up on." I told her.

"Make up is like a mask, you have to cover that hideous face of yours with make up." She said with a sickly sweet tone. I quickly grabbed some make up wipes that she had in the counter and she didn't even notice. When she was done I hated the make up, it actually looked like I have layers of different make up on. She fake smiled at me and left.

I sighed and I heard the door open. I looked up to see Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael standing there. They cringed when they saw me.

"Wow thanks for that." I sarcastically said.

"Well who did that? I mean that is to overboard you're barely 14!" Ashton exclaimed.

"The stylist did this and I told her why she was putting on a lot and she replied with 'Make up is a mask to hide that hideous face of yours.'" I said and began to take it off with the wipes.

"Well that's horrible, you don't have a hideous she does." Luke nodded satisfied with his answer. I smiled and took the make up off completely. I looked normal again.

"That's the Yvette I remember!" Calum exclaimed and ran to give me a hug. All of them joined and a studio manager came in and told us 5 minutes. We released and walked out of the room. They lined up on the stairs to go out.

"Ok like last time, just come out when they ask 'can we see Yvette?' Then we'll answer yes so you come in. Ok?" Michael asked. I nodded my head.

"No candy!" Luke scolded. I sighed but nodded an ok. They walked on stage and talked about their album, how it's like to tour with One Direction and then it started on me. I heard what Michael told me so I walked up the set up. I smiled at everybody and waved at some fans.

"Hello you must be Yvette! Love your style." She said looking me up and down.

"Thank You and yes I am Yvette." I smiled and sat on a chair.

"Ok Yvette earlier today, you were spotted with Louis coming out of a store with some bags. Care to explain?" She asked nicely. Well you walk out of the store you obviously bought something.

"Well I was buying Luke his present for his birthday today and thus us getting spotted by paps." I smiled. Easy!

"Oh yeah it's Lukes' birthday today let's sing happy birthday!" She exclaimed and started to sing as well as everybody in the room. He blushed a lot and the interviewer started the interview again.

"Ok so let's take questions from fans." She smiled and pointed to one. She stood up and was given a microphone.

"Hello I'm Gabby, my question is how's it been living with 5SOS?" She asked.