Chapter 35

A/N: Hello Everybody!! So I'm gonna update again YAAAAYYY!!! So here it is!!!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Yvette's (POV)

We currently finished our little breakfast with a lot of attempts but we finally got it and ate. Michaels Mum is getting ready to go out with us and well I already took a shower and changed. We are going out for a picnic not to fancy but really fun. Michael is waiting next to me for his mum and she's taking forever may I add.

"MUM! CAN YOU TAKE ANY LONGER??!" He screamed.

"YES AND I WILL TAKE LONGER IF YOU DONT SHUTUP!!" She screamed back and I laughed.

"Shutup Yvette you're as hungry as me and you know you want my mum to hurry up." He scoffed and crossed his arms. I smiled and turned my phone on. I checked messages, calls but nothing. I guess the other boys are having fun and I'm glad. What worries me is Jake. I'll text him and faced my phone away from Michael so he wouldn't know I was texting him.

To:Jakey

Hey what have you been up to?! I haven't heard you from anymore! -XX

I sent it and waited for a reply. Literally 5 minutes later there was a response.

From:Jakey

You want to text me now when you're already done with your 'date' you had with that other boy. I saw it on twitter, you said you weren't gonna fall in love with any other boy when you left me!

I was surprised and texted him back.

To:Jakey

We aren't together we're just friends. Luke and Jai gave me a ticket for their concert! I remembered that he was going so we met up. We ARENT dating! -XX

From:Jakey

Don't act like it isn't true! You kissed him on the cheek and held his hand that was so a date! You know what I can't do this anymore!!

I choked and swallowed the lump in my throat.

To:Jakey

What do you mean? You want to break up??

From:Jakey

Yes I do. I can't do this whole far distance relationship anymore. I need you in my arms Yvette I do. But if you found someone else then we're through. I'm sorry. Goodbye. -X

I threw my phone across the room and ran to my room I'm staying with. I threw myself on the bed and cried my eyes out. I heard the door open and close. I didn't care who it was, I just cried into my pillow.

"Yvette? Why are you crying?" The voice I detected, Michael asked. He rubbed my back.

"Ja-kee! He br-r-r-rok-k-ke up w-w-w-with meeee!" I exclaimed and sobbed at the same time.

"Wait WHAT!" He exclaimed and stopped rubbing my back. Oh Shit!! I forgot that they think I don't remember Jake!!!!

"YOU WERE WITH JAKE!?!" He shouted angry.

"Were passed tense now." I said when I wiped my tears away.

"It doesn't matter if you WERE with Jake!! You went behind our backs and still dated him!! You told us you didn't remember him!! We should've known it was a lie!" He said and sneered at the end. Ouch! Before I can say anything he walked out of my room and closed the door behind him. I got up and try to chase after him but I heard a clicking of a lock and I froze.

"Michael?" I whispered.

"You heard Yvette! I'm locking you in here till me and my mum come back!" He exclaimed and I heard footsteps walking away. I pounded on the door, called his name out but nothing. They probably left already. Will Michael tell the other boys? If he does will they react the same way? I already have fucking problems with Calum!!

I completely forgot about Jake right now and focused on the positives. Michael will cool down with his mum and everything will be fine. His mum will tell him don't tell the rest of the boys or say stop being so overprotective! I tried at the door and I just can't believe HE LOCKED ME IN A FUCKING ROOM!!!!

I need someone to talk to! I just need something to do!! I checked my pockets and remembered that I threw my phone in the living room! It's official I don't have anything to do! IM GOING MAD!!! If you all think there's a tv in here there isn't! I would've been fine but I'm feeling really sad right now and I'm freaking out!

OMG! I just can't right now!! I looked through the window and it's a long way down. I can't jump that, I have a cast on and I don't want to sprain it anymore then it already is and UGH!! I've been walking back and forth and didn't even notice until I stopped right now. There is no clock in here to tell me the time and I'm having an emotional break down right now!!!

My problem is that I can't be alone in a room, just by myself I can't! I prayed to god that Michael doesn't say anything to the other boys. I just can't right now! I'm such a mess that I need someone in here right now.If Michael was always locked inside his room, I don't even know how he survived?!? I heard the front door open and I started banging on the door calling out Michaels name.

I heard footsteps but didn't stop. The door opened and I fell into their arms and cried my eyes out on him or her. I just cried, cried and cried until there were no more tears. I wiped my eyes and looked at their face. Of course it was Michael and he looked guilty.

"Michael please don't do that! Please, please! I was scared! I had an emotional break down, I was going mad don't do that!" I exclaimed and sniffed.

"Yvette I did that for a reason. You have to learn when to stop lying so I punished you like this. Stop lying to us, we want the truth all the time. Just stop with all these lies you've said." He rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Ok Mikey ok! Just don't do that anymore please!" I said and clutched his shirt. You're probably saying that I'm overreacting but I'm not. I had this terrible story that happened and it was the same thing but my mum locked me in my room for four days because I stole money from her purse. That time I did get a bit mad that my mum drove me to a hospital to check me out.

"Ok Yvette I won't do it anymore. Did you learn your lesson though?" He asked.

"Yes I did. I get it I won't lie anymore." I sniffed and stared at him teary eyed. He sighed and carried me to the living room. He set me on the sofa and gave me two sandwiches that were probably left from the picnic. I ate them silently.

What am I gonna do?

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

A/N: Hello! Here's the update and I'm gonna go to sleep because it was my first day and I don't even remember where my classes are so have to get there early to find them again!!

LOVE YOU AND DONT FORGET IT BYE!!!!