Chapter 4

A/N: IM SUPPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW @ashton_vegemite just gave me a dedication or probably a shoutout but I'm SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS AND MY HEART LITERALLY MELTED WHEN I SAW THAT SO GO FOLLOWER HER!!! READ HER STORY!!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Yvette's (POV)

I ended up sitting on the floor next to the bunks but I was alone so it was all good. They need to understand really they do! They really need to talk about him so I can remember him, I have to remember what we did! Kiss? Sex? Cuddled? Date? How We Met? At least I got to know how we met. Why did I remember all of The Boys and everything but not JAKE!?

"Yvette we stopped, we are at Nanods." Calum said. How are we not gonna get notice if we have this gigantic bus in the parking lot? These boys do not think! They only do!

"Ok I'll be right there, I have to get something." I told him. I just needed more time not to see them. I just don't know what to do. Do I talk to them still like nothing happened? They didn't believe me though and just UGH!!

I walked out and there was nobody here. Ok so I have to walk alone, I tried to get off the bus but with crutches I just can't get off the steps, I'm scared if I fall again. I almost fell early in the day when Jake catched me so I was saved but there is no one right now who can save me. I jumped off the last stair with my good leg and I made it! I walked to the Nandos entrance and I saw Jake in a table with I'm guessing is his mum.

I decided on wether to talk to him or not but I feel like I need to get some information and clearly the boys won't say, so I walked towards his table. I could not see the boys so I guess they won't see me. Jake looked up from his mum and saw me, I was only half way but I called him over with my hand. He walked towards me.

"Do you remember me now?" Jake asked hopefully. His smile really it just lights up the room.

"No it's just I really need to know how we met at least. Maybe if you tell me I would remember something." I pleaded. He nodded and sat in the chair in a nearby table we were standing at, I sat down too.

"We met on a airplane. Calum was right next to you and we hit it off pretty good just talking. Then we reenacted the scene of Frozen where Hansel and Anna were singing Love Is An Open Door..." and he went on. I can't believe we did that! I was so mesmerized by the way he talks. His accent sound like Jack and Finn Harries accent it's just so cute. If I knew him and were lying about not knowing him I would fall in love with him all over again.

"I guess you woke up and we were gonna land so you tried to buckle my seatbelt but you're hand brushed my man part and I woke up, tied it myself. How you were blushing made me fall in love you and then we just kissed. We were gonna kiss again but Calum woke up." He smiled and I blushed so we did kiss? I hate how I can't remember that!

He held my hand and butterflies came in my stomach. Can he actually do this to me? He was leaning in and I leaned in too and we kissed. I was hoping if I did I would get my memories back from him. But it didn't, but what I did feel was Fireworks everything you feel when you kiss that certain someone. We pulled back and smiled.

"Right now I just feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again." He smiled. A chessey man.

"You're such a romantic sap you know that?" I smiled and started to get up. I don't want to leave but I have to because of the lads.

"I'm sorry I have to leave but the lads will look for me and I really don't want them finding out I was with you." I told him. He nodded and hugged me. He waved and walked away. I sighed and tried to look for the boys. They were nowhere in sight. Seriously where are you? A girl with crutches in the middle of Nandos is not such a good place right now.

"Yvette we were looking for you!" Michael exclaimed behind me.

"What I was looking for you! Where were you?" I asked him with my eyebrows furrowed, I just want to get my food and leave seriously!

"We were in that booth right over there, how did you not see us?" Michael questioned and led the way. I actually don't know how I did not see them they were in a booth, but just facing the window. The table me and Jake sat was not noticeable so I guess that's why.

"I'm sorry my glasses aren't working for far distance I guess." I chuckled. He laughed and we sat down. I ordered just for myself because the boys already did and we waited. The boys were just on their phones like usual and the food came. So we ate, they talked I did not really participate. They paid and we got in the bus. I was sad leaving Jake, I can't understand really on how my brain works! I actually remember about my bunk.

"Hey so you know I have the top bunk right?" I asked and they nodded.

"How am I gonna get in it?" I asked. They all face palmed and started arguing about who has to switch bunks. I thought about Jake all the clues he's given me everything! I get so frustrated, I want to cry! My brain sucks why can't I remember!!!!

"Ok so we came up with a decision on Calum has to take the top because he had the bottom, so it will be more easier for you just to get in." Luke smiled and Calum only groaned and went to the bunks, probably moving his stuff to the top. I only nodded and didn't talk at all. Without a phone, without anything I am so bored! I got up and saw that there was another room!!! How did I not see this?!?!

I saw a Jigsaw Puzzle on the coffee table and grabbed it, at least this will get me preoccupied for the next couple of hours. I crutched to the kitchen and started doing it on the table. It was a picture of a lot of colored pencils scattered around so it's really hard. It's 300 pieces too. I only thought of Jake the whole time. We Did Kiss! We Did Not Have Sex at least that's what I know. He said he loved me! I just have to get my freaking memory of him back and why all of the boys are protective of me from him!

3 hours later and I'm halfway done with the puzzle and I cried sometimes. Just thinking of Jake and Mum. I really miss my mum, right now if she was here she would've helped me do this puzzle. She'll try, she always gets so mad with these things she doesn't have any patience. I got the patience I need from dad. I miss him too but at least mums up with him so they have each other right now. I knew my mum always thought of dad and how she's going to join him up in heaven and live happily ever after now and this time Forever.

I was crying right now, I don't have my family with me no more. I miss home, Australia where my other family is. I sighed, I probably won't see them anymore.

I wiped my eyes and another hour later, Michael comes in the room and I'm actually almost done with the puzzle. Just need like 10 more pieces, when Michael messed it up. He destroyed it completely.

"WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL!! YOU SHITHEAD I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THAT WHY COULDN'T YOU FUCKING WAIT!!!" I completely exploded on him.

"OH MY GOD MICHAEL SERIOUSLY DONT TALK TO ME!! YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD! I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" I continued and didn't even wait on a reaction when I just left. I gave him the middle finger when I was walking out. I can't believe him. I didn't mean to explode on him it's just I've been keeping these feelings inside of me and I probably just hurt Michaels feelings. I did work on that for 4 hours! I went in the bottom bunk and just cried.

"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"--"-"

A/N: I'm sorry for a late update I've been practicing for Volleyball and I come home really tired.
SO THANKS AGAIN TO @ashton_vegemite FOR A SHOUTOUT/ DEDICATION JUST I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

BUT DONT THINK I DONT LOVE YOU GALS/LADS!!! I LOVE YOU MY PEEPS LATERS!!!