Chapter 40

A/N: Ok so PLEASE COMMENT! I never ask you for anything and I just want your opinion right now!! I need to know if you want a pre-quel like another sequel to this sequel! Please Comment!! THANK YOU FOR 8K ON ADOPTED AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$_$

Yvette's (POV)

It's been 7 hours that we've been on the plane only 8 more hours. It takes us 15 hours to fly to Florida and I just don't get how people can travel to different places with different time zones as well. Me and Ahmad haven't talk a lot right now. If you wondering I woke up an hour ago and I've been sitting here doing nothing this past hour.

Luke, Ashton and Michael are sleeping. I'm worrying on Michael he hasn't woken up yet and it's 6am. Calum I guess woke up the same time I did and Ahmad did too. I feel like not talking to anybody right now because if I talk to Calum he'll get shocked a bit. I don't even know how he has his shock chip because whenever I heard Calum's voice it would've shock me but his doesn't.

I played some games on my phone for a while, come to think of it I haven't logged on my Instagram in a long time. I shouldn't go on it, I don't want to see hate on my pictures that I posted and I forgot the password anyway so I'll pass. I just can't believe Michael told Ashton, Luke and Calum about Jake. It was my own fault, I ran out of the living room crying and I just blurted it out.

I feel kind of glad he did though, he lifted a weight off my shoulders about it and I guess they would find out sooner or later anyway. If you have notice I'm not that kind of person to stay mad at another person for a long time. They'll say sorry and I'll just forgive them like a snap of a finger and I forget about it. Most people hold a grudge and all but I'm so glad I didn't have that.

Thinking of all the things I did though, Luke is right. I haven't been a good girl I made out to be. I mean I wasn't rebellious to my mum, I will always listen to her and everything. I don't know what made me change like that? The power of boys or something? I don't know but I have to stop thinking about boys and liking them and start to think about the ones that surround me and care about me.

"Yvette, it seems like you're out of it."