Chapter 33

A/N: So it's August 27 and tomorrow I start school I'm so nervous!! BUT OTHER THAN THAT THANK YOU FOR 5K ON ADOPTED!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

[~_~]~_~[~_~]~_~[~_~]~_~[~_~]

Yvette's (POV)

I just can't believe I met JAI AND LUKE!!! But if Jai wouldn't have found me in the graveyard then the chip will be still stuck on me. I'm forever grateful on that! I didn't even say bye to my mum though. Mali kept glaring at me the whole time but I couldn't care less because I was in another world. Jai and Luke are just OMG!! They're actually my favorites from Janoskians, I mean who can't resist twins?!

I came back to reality when fingers snapped in front of my face. I swat them away and glared at Mali.

"Did you not hear me?!" She exclaimed and threw her arms up. I ran to Calums' room, not even caring what she had to say. I knocked fast and he opened it, I went inside his room and closed the door fearing if Mali was following after me.

"Calum! You have to hear me out ok!" I exclaimed and moved his desk that he had in front of the door. He stared at me weirdly and nodded.

"You might think I'm lying or something but Mali did something horribly wrong and I don't want you to get mad at her, even though she deserves it." I sighed. She does but I'm such a nice person that I don't want their relationship ruined just because of me.

"Yvette you're not making any sense at all, just tell me what she did." Calum said and furrowed his eyebrows. Ok here goes nothing.

"Mali put a chip on me that shocks me whenever I was near you. That's why I pulled away harshly the other day because I couldn't bear the pain." I told him, keeping the coma part out.

"Yvette I don't believe you, why would Mali even do that?" He asked getting angry.

"Why are you getting angry at me for? I just told you she put a chip that shocks me whenever I'm near you! You should get mad at her!" I exclaimed getting angry myself. I started to pull the desk away from the door and opened it.

"Whatever Calum, believe me or not I'm gonna leave tomorrow with Michael. All your chances of me to stay just left." I choked and walked away, tears falling from my eyes. I walked to my room and packed the dirty clothes that I had in a different bag and well I was set to leave. The sun was going down anyway almost night time. I'm gonna call Michael to pick me up in the morning as soon as possible.

I just can't believe Calum didn't believe me!! I guess Mali did get what she wanted. I sighed feeling defeated and remembered that I had a concert to get to!! How can I forget THE JANOSKIANS!?!?! How am I gonna ask Calum now? I groaned an heard the front door open, maybe Joy will let me go? I took a fast shower and changed in whatever Michael packed, which was a sweater and a pair of shorts. Of course he would pack that.

I was gonna take the cast off but decided against it because what if someone bumps into and I fall? I will probably sprain it again. I put on a beanie and hurried to Joy. I looked in the kitchen, her room, and the living room. Where could she be?! I went to the backyard and there she was sitting on the bench looking at the sunset. They had a pretty view of it. She turned to me, smiled and motioned me to come over.

I took a seat next to her and just watch the sunset go down. It was relaxing just watching it and when the sun went down she sighed. I looked at her and she let out a couple of tears. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Why are you crying Joy?" I asked her and released.

"I'm just really sad that my little Calum is gonna go in a couple of days." She sniffed. I looked at her confused.