Let the Games Begin

I decided to start "investigating" Alana. It felt more like stalking but it bothered me that so many secrets were revealing themselves to me. Might as well get it out the way. She seemed to never be at home anymore. It felt painful to lay eyes on what used to be my home too; brought back so many memories. Like the day we moved in. She had spent hours crying about what colors to paint the walls and finally decided to just paint them white. I remember laughing when I walked in to see white walls when she had done all that complaining about different colors. I remember our first night; we stayed up all night drinking and moving around the furniture. I was blocked on all her social sites so I couldn't check that and apparently she was avoiding her mom so I couldn't go there. Something told me to drive by the coffee shop I had seen her in last time. She was there with the same people I had assumed were from her school; however, looking at the fact that she dropped out, they couldn't be. I parked and waited for her to emerge.

Holding the hand of the same guy that I saw her kiss last time, they walked back to her car. I followed them back to an apartment complex on the southside. I took pictures of the building and of him. He later emerged and popped the trunk of one of the parked cars. Once he left, I took pictures of the car and license plate. I waited for another 30 minutes. I was getting ready to leave when she exited the building. She was carrying a large suitcase ; I took pictures of this too. I followed her back to her friend Ashly's house where she was greeted by Ashly's boyfriend. Nothing seemed off until he gave her a small duffle bag in exchange for the suitcase. This threw me off. What the fuck had Alana gotten herself into?

She left; instead of following her, I decided to go over to talk to him. I grabbed my glock from the dashboard and tucked it into my pants.

"Aye, my man? Lemme holla at you," I said crossing the street casually.

"Do I know you," he said nonchalantly.

"Na. What's in the bag," I said with my hands in my pocket.

"Why the fuck you wanna know," he said easing the suitcase back to the ground.

"That girl that just left," I said walking up to him," that's my business. So what's in the bag."

"Bitch, you better stay in you place."

"Na, bitch; you better open the bag," I said pulling out my gun and pointing it to his head.

"We on the street in broad day light," he said backing away from me.

Cocking the gun swiftly,"open the fucking bag before I drop yo ass, bitch."

He knelt down to open the bag. Inside was ziplock bags of coke. Walking him back into the alley I questioned him about who he worked for, what knew he knew Alana by, and how much money was in the duffle bag. He hesitated to answer but he could see the seriousness in my eyes. Before leaving with the drugs, I shot him twice in the head. I called Pooh telling her to meet me at the hideout. We arrived at the same time.

"What the fuck happened," she said hopping into my passenger seat.

"Some fool happened. I put two hot ones in that man. Alana out here in the streets, man."

"What you mean," she said without looking at me.

"A half a mil of cocaine; That's what I mean," I said pointing to the suitcase that sat in my backseat.

She sat in silence with her hands clutched tightly together

"She working for June," I said looking at her.

"June? As in Big June," she said looking at me.

"Yea man. Bitch probably BEEN keeping tabs on us. She gotta go. They all gotta go." I said coldly.