Destination Up

"What's going on?"

"Nothing! Damn Phara! Back up!"

"Hell na! You still fucking her ain't you? You left the other night and didn't come home 'til the next day. Where the fuck did you go," Phara questioned Tiny.

"No, I'm not fucking her. Why you clocking me? Bitch I'm grown. I leave when I'm damn ready and come back when I mafucking please."

I could hear Phara and Tiny arguing inside the bathroom of The Hideout. Pooh called an emergency meeting. Jorge was coming to town and we needed to show him a good time. I wanted to break up the "soon to-be" fight but it was best that I stayed out of it. Naja sat silently at the table. Her eyes bouncing from the bathroom door to me and back down to her phone.

"What," I said abruptly.

"Nothing, I just think this is a lot of drama," she said as she started to reapply her lipstick.

"Who you telling. But I'm staying out of it. Keeping my nose clean."

Pooh walked in accompanied by Marco.

She grabbed glasses for everyone and a bottle from the bar. By now, the boisterous voices were silent. I knew, if no one else did, what was going on behind that door; make-up sex. I sent Pooh to knock on the door and she was answered with a "we'll be right out" followed by fumbling and clanking behind the door. They appeared; pulling down hiked up skirts,fixing crooked bras, and wiping away smudged lipstick.

I tried to hide my smirk but it was clearly visible because Phara's eyes burned it right off my face. She's pretty and she's a bitch. That's why we hired her but this pretty bitch can get fucked up if she forget what my rep as "Shystee" is. Tiny could see the tension and whispering in her ear, something dirty I assume, the attention quickly turned away from me.

"Ok, Jorge is coming here in two days. Two days! We have a hell of a lot of planning," Pooh said to break the chatter of side conversations.

"Sí Papi. Jorge likes an extravangza!! So what do you have in mind," Marco said through a great, big smile.

"I think we should put him in the penthouse suite at the Hilton, over looking the city. What else does he like? We barely know this man," I said looking from my phone up to Marco.

I spaced out as Pooh and Marco began to discuss the details of Jorge's visit. I got a message from an unsaved number but I knew exactly who it was; Diana. She said she had gotten my number from my mom, as if I didn't already know that. We partook in some normal conversation, when she offered an invitation to join her at some club tonight. I said yea and offered to pick her up. She accepted and I could feel my cheeks burning from the curve of my smile. I looked up to see both Naja's and Tiny's eyes on me.

I whispered to Pooh that I had to be somewhere and to hit me up with the details tomorrow. As I stood up, I gave Marco a pat on the shoulder and nodded to the girls signifying to my departure. As I was entering my car, Phara walked up beside me.

"Aye, shy, lemme holla at you."

"Wassup," I said turnin and leaning against the car door.

"Did you fuck Tiny?"

"Maaaan, leave me out ya melodramatic bullshit," I said avoiding the question. I knew the truth and I wasn't trying to tell it.

"I'm just asking. I know she still love you. I'm not blind. But if she fucking around on me," she stopped mid-sentence balling up her fist.

"Well shawty, I don't know what to tell you," I said; opening my door in the space between us. As I put my foot inside the car, she grabbed my hand.