love you , goodbye

thanks for giving me an answer .
even though it wasn't what I wanted .
I'm sorry I lied about my feelings , I didn't mean to .
now there's a bruise on my face , but the tumour is gone .
Thanks for giving me an answer before filling in the deep pool for me to drown in
thanks for all the time your name popped up on the phone
now it's done , what's said is said .
the tears that dropped can't be picked up and the lesson learnt can't be forgotten.
I'm grateful for your presence in my life , very in fact . Not many people get a chance to be hurt ,  because they're scared to be hurt . Well I was too , but you made me realise that I'm willing to be broken by you and that
being hurt is a phase in life and if you're scared to be hurt , you're not living .

thanks for proving to me that I'm courageous and thanks for teaching me how to accept things I can never change
thanks for teaching me how to put down my ego , my pride .

Now I'm alone , happier than ever . Got a piece of me claimed back , a piece of you, that I never had , returned .

All have been said and all have been heard . I wish you all the best . I hope you'll find someone that'd care for you , that'd be loyal to you , that wouldn't bother you like I do . I hope you find the right person , at the right time .

Do I still have feelings for you ? Of course . But are they still felt ? No .
There's still a flame in my heart , but it's not burning for you anymore .

Perhaps I never loved you , or maybe I did but I know there's no point to love someone with all your heart just so it can be broken .

So , thank you , thank you for everything , for giving me a chance to know what hurt is like and how a smile is drawn . Thank you for making me feel again .