why

stayed up till 2 to write you a smile , to write you perfect qualities for you to accept me but you erased it all away , and wrote a big fat no instead .

i  swam a dessert for you , and walked an ocean for you , went against what they said , even my Mother , hoping that what you say wouldn't be against me . Right now , everyone's against me , it's me vs the world but I  can't blame annyone because I ran away from the world because illusions were telling me that you're my world .

perhaps you were just a flash of light , lighting up my whole world , but I thought you were an angel , so I chased it but light , honey , can never be reached . Maybe you're an rainbow , smile turned upside down and perhaps I thought happiness was at the end of it , so I chased it till my legs turned sore .

now it's out there , you're bragging it to your friends while I bath myself in self pity , but what can I say ? It's my fault after all for being to deaf , for being to dumb , for being so pig-headed , for being so obdurate .

You will never know though , the smile that I fake when I talk to you , the tears wiped away when I walked away quietly , the scream in the awkward silence , you will never know .

When the sun sets and the moon dances over you and her , I'll sit and wonder ; the universe that I drew for you , the moon I made , isit enough yet ? Am I enough yet ? Why will I never be enough ?