"Good one Babe!" said Cam putting emphasis on babe.

"It's okay. He could never replace you. He's not even that attractive."

"Oh. I trust you. I love you."

"I love you too."

I looked at Chris.

"We are going to go home if that's okay?"

"Yea go ahead I'm fine. You okay? You seem uneasy."

"I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind."

"Okay."

"Okay."

We walked out and to the car.

"Cam?"

"Yes?"

"How do I tell her?"

"I'm not sure."

"I don't want to hurt her feelings and just leave her when things are starting to get better."

"It's going to be okay. She'll understand."

"Okay."

"Hey I love you so much."

"I love you Cameron. I am so grateful the time I have spent with you. I never want to leave your side ever again."

"I don't want to leave yours either. I love you so much."

"Now let's look at some houses."

"Okay."

I pulled out my laptop and looked up some houses in Flordia. Yea that's where we decided to move to. And I think it's a great opportunity for me to try and start a career. Im almost 20 so if I want to start I should start now. I scrolled through and came to two in particular that attracted me. The first was a two story with a huge backyard, 2 bedrooms, a big kitchen, a living room, and a den. The second was much nicer. It had 3 bedrooms, a big kitchen, a pool and jacuzzi, a den, a two car garage, and a basement.

"Can I think we should get the second one."

"It's perfect."

"I know I'm awesome at finding houses."

"Sure."

"I am!"

"Yea.." he took a sip of his drink. "but that's none of my business."

"Oh shut up."

I still felt guilt about just leaving Chris. But I need this. I need a new start. I have to tell her soon. Before its to late.

I'm going to tell her tomorrow.

"Cam I'm gonna tell her tomorrow."

"Okay. You want me to come?"

"Sure."

"Okay."

She's home now and so are the kids so we'll get to say goodbye.

"Hello?"

"Yes, I was looking at the house you are selling we would like to know how soon to move in?"

"The house is move in ready, it is a newly refurbished home."

"Okay thank you. We were wondering if we could move in, in about a week?"

"Yes. I'll meet with you this Sunday to talk if that's okay?"

"Yes. Well be there thank you and my names Ellie."

"Nice talking to you I'm Phil."

"Thank you, talk to you on Sunday."

"yes, talk to you Sunday."

Todays Friday we have literally two days to get across the country.

"When are we meeting him?"

"This Sunday."

"We better get a flight now."

"Yea. He said the house is move in ready. We can move in a soon as possible. Let's start packing."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna have to go to my old house and get my clothes and a couple prices of furniture. Like my bed can go in the guest room."

"Okay. What about your brother?"

"He's 17 almost 18 now he can live alone. Besides his girlfriend lives with him. He always calls me, and we talk about life it's nice but I still miss him."

"Yea. My older sister calls me every so often."

"You know what we've been dating for almost a year and I've never met your family."

"You met them when we dated when we were younger."

"Yea but I haven't seen them in so long."

"Well you can meet them whenever you want."

"Okay. I want to meet them before we leave so I can see them again."

"Okay. Let us packeth these boxeths."

"You're not very good with literature are you?"

"No." he said whimpering.

"Come on let's pack."

We started packing and getting everything ready. We messed around a lot but got half the house down. We threw those bubble foam things at each other. Hey we might have been playing with them but I still don't know what they are. We laid down on the couch resting.

"I can't wait for our new beginning."

"Me neither."

We went upstairs and got ready for bed. I laid next to him after get ready and we cuddled up to the end of a great day. But not every great day lasts for forever.

I've decide that this book will be ending shortly. But I'll be writing a sequel. I'm not sure what it will be called but I think I told you guys I would call it Those Friday nights or something I think. But hope you enjoyed this chapter.💚