Chapter 15

As our lips separated I couldn't bring myself to say something. after dive minutes of us staring at each other. he finally said something.

"I am so sorry Ellie."

I didn't say anything I just walked inside. I watched as he drove away.

I got undressed and put myself I to regular clothes and decided to go visit Sam. The one I truly love. Or do I? Stop it! What am I saying? I got to his house and the only light in was one in his kitchen. which let me know he was home. I got my spare key which he gave me and opened the door to see him making out with another women.

"What the Hell?!"

"Uhh, I can explain."

"No you've already said enough."

"Please it's not what it looks like."

"Then what is it?! because what I see is my ex-fiancé making out with another woman!"

"She's just my secretary."

"Oh, really?! I gave you my everything! I gave you my life, my time, and my love! All you did is walk all over it! Do I look like a freakin door mat to you?! No I am a human being who has feelings too! You've just been using me this whole time! When I needed you, I thought you were there for me! but really you were just there because you had to be! I'm done I hope you're happy!"

"Is not like that!"

"Then what is it?! What is it?"

I walked away not looking back. Tears streaming down my face. I had no one to turn to. He was my last hope and it disappeared. I drove home and cries my eyes out into my bed for what felt like hours. Now there was just one question left. What now?

THANKS FOR READING!! I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL. I WOULDN'T KEEP WRITING IF IT WASNT FOR YOU GUYS! I FEEL THIS IS THE MOST DRAMATIC CHAPTER OF ALL. ILL BE UPDATING SOON BUT MAYBE NOT FOR A WEEK, BECAUSE ILL BE IN ATLANTIS. THANKS!