Chapter 19

~Christina's POV~

Oh my gosh. I was pacing back me forth. When is Ellie gonna be here?! The phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Christina. there's a lot of traffic were ten minutes away."

The phone rang again but it was a blocked number.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Ms. Christina?"

"Yes why?"

"This is.. This is the kidnapper."

"What?!"

"Listen and listen carefully. If you ever want Shay back you do what I say."

"Who is this?! How do I know this is the real kidnapper?"

"Hold on a moment. Say hello Shay."

"Shay?!"

"Christina?! Help me! Shut up! Bring him back to the cage!"

"If you hurt him I will.."

"What will you do?! Call the cops?! One you don't know where we are. Two you don't know who I am. And three I have Shay."

"Just tell me what you fucking want already!"

"Ooh strong language huh? Let's get some things through your tiny brain of yours first."

"What?!"

"One you don't tell anyone about are little conversations. Two you do whatever I say or bad things happen not only to Shay but to Your little newborns. Three you don't tell the cops, if you do Shay dies."

"Okay. What do I need to do first."

"I don't like how close Cameron and Ellie are. Find out if they're dating, if so separate them."

"What?! You want me to take away my friends happiness?!"

"Either that or your happiness. Think about it. You will be getting a call in a few days, answer. See you soon Christina."

What the hell am I going to do?! Why me? Somebody knocked at the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Ellie and Cameron."

"Thanks goodness you guys are here!"

"What happened Christina?!"

"Well let's sit on the couch first I'm dizzy."

"What happened?"

"So, I was here with Shay and he said he was going for a walk, because we got into a small fight about our wedding.."

"Wait you're getting married?!"

"Yea surprise!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was gonna tell you today, but you know."

"Continue."

"He went for a walk for like an hour and then after three hours I got worried. I tried calling his cell but it said it was disconnected. Then I knew something was wrong."

"Have you called the cops?"

"No."

"Why not?! Call them now!"

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"I'm to dizzy and I feel like I am going to pass out so I'll call them tomorrow."

"Okay but call them."

"How are you guys?"

"We're actually great! Cameron and I are dating."

"Great!" I said trying not it sound disappointed. "You guys should probably go now, I need to take a nap."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." Finally they are gone. Now the question is how am I going to separate them?

~Ellie's POV~

"That was weird." I said in the car as we drove home.

"Yea it kind of seemed like she was hiding something."

"She would usually cll the police by now. Something's wrong. But I'm not gonna worry about it, because we have a date tonight."

"And I can't wait!"

Cameron kind of just stared at my hand like he was asking for permission to hold it. O reached to his hand and we he'll hands the whole drive home. He seemed really nervous, like he was on some gameshow or something.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing I just have this feeling something bad's going to happen."

"Why? I have you and you have me, nothing could be better."

"You're right. I'm being ridiculous. I have you and that's all I need."

"And I have you."

But the truth is I really felt the same as him. I feel like some bodies watching my every move waiting to pounce. But who would hurt me?