Chapter Sixteen; Rise and Shine [ Percy ]

Percy awoke with a small startle, when her alarm began to violently chirp in it's all so annoyingly tone; usually, she beats her alarm, but today she was too tired, and had been lulled into a long deep slumber. Percy was by no means accustomed to waking up with the weight of another person, her boyfriend to be exact, crushing her chest – though somehow she'd simply learnt to breathe through it – but with Cisco sprawled across her like he is, she had no chance of turning that damned alarm off, let alone getting up and out of bed. Percy could barely even reach her own glass of what was now room tempter water, and was stuck merely fumbling across the bedside table without being able to lift her head high enough to look at her nightstand.

     For a single moment, Percy thought she might as well just give up, and simply take a movement to bask in the extra warmth. Plus, it was a totally great excuse to lay in her bed just a little bit longer. But, then her annoying alarm on her phone continued to chirp, scream, and buzz all about. The buzzing was growing, and lightening up her okd nightstand as the phones screen was facing down; Percy felt as though her nightstand was far across on the other side of the room. And, it didn't help that her mouth was so incredibly dry, her chest was starting to hurt, and Cisco was unresponsive to all of her little prods, poking, pinching, and all of her pleading whispers; Cisco slept exactly like the dead. Though, admittedly he was super cute though, don't get Percy wrong; he was like a sleeping cat – and besides, it was a rare moment she got to treasure like this – but said moments were rare for a reason.

      The couple had hardly been up that long last night. The duo had been watching a some what long marathon of a classic childhood favorite; Harry Potter! They were also was a lot of chatting, tickling, blanket stealing, and play fighting as well. There also a lot of popcorn and candy throwing at some point in the night. It had happened somewhere between The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire. Percy can't really remember which. Not that it really mattered all too much; she and him had fun, which is all that really mattered in her humble opinion.

As the daughter of Poseidon continued to flop, and fumble about her bed like a mere fish out of water, the daughter of Poseidon could hear very distinctive sound of her mother's front door opening. Which was followed by the sound of shuffling, and muffed voices. Very familiar voices...

       " What's that sound?" Groaned Cisco tiredly, his voice was still deep and gravelly from just waking. Cisco held Percy tighter as he fought to fall back to sleep; a battle to which he lost as his girlfriend won't let him win.

   " I think someone here." Stated Percy softly as she tired to listen closely to who was there. She could make out at least six other voices; one of them was definitely her best friend and former ex girlfriend. Her Wise Girl. Percy could recognize Annabeth's voice anywhere, she had no doubts about that. Which meant it was safe for her to assume the others voices were that of her other close friends. Some of the greatest heroes that she knows.  " Multiple people actually." Percy corrects with a big grin forming on her pale delicate features. Percy finally managed to free herself from Cisco, and threw her blue blanket off them. Cisco let out a little groan as he was meet with a sudden blast of really cold air. It caused Percy to chuckle as slide out of her bed.

She made her way over to her dresser and finally turned off her alarm. Percy then reached into the second drawer of the deep sea foam colored dresser. She pulled out some clothes for the day; Percy's outfit consisted of a black tank top, ripped dark blue jeans, and her favorite blue hoodie; she seriously thinks she might have a small problem with all blue stuff she owns. But, who really knows at this point. Percy fumbled to get out of her pajama shirt, it was a Gryffindor sweater, she had put it on in a small joking retaliation to Cisco, who had claimed that Ravenclaw was best house. Percy slightly shivered as her half naked body was truly exposed to refreshing cold air.

" Perc, who do you thi-SORRY! Didn't realized our were changing ..." Cisco said suddenly as he slapped his hand over his eyes in some sort of attempt to give her privacy and respect. Percy turned to him and started at him in a mix of both surprise and slight annoyance. It was quite obvious to Percy that her boyfriend's three most prominent traits are his kindness, smarts and his respect for her. She chuckled and shook her head lovingly.

" Don't be ridiculous, Cisco. I don't care if see naked, your my boyfriend. Plus, I was practically raised at two different year around summer camps. Which let me tell you something there is no privacy." She stated as she her head at all of the memories at both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter that came rushing back to her. " Especially, in the unclaimed cabin..." Percy muttered under her breath as she tugged the tank top on. She quickly slipped on her jeans, and grabbed her hoodie from her closet. She turned back to her boyfriend with raised eyebrow. " You coming?"

" Yeah, I'll meet you out there. I just gotta get dress." He stated, still a little surprise at how straightforward his girlfriend was. She nodded understandingly before making her way out of her childhood bedroom. She made her way down the hallway that lead into the main part of the living room. Percy grinned ear to ear as all of her close friends sat in the living room. She couldn't believe they were about to meet her boyfriend, and vice versa...