Chapter six; The Date ( part 1 )

  Percy Jackson glanced over at her cousin, Nico Di Angelo, nervously

Percy Jackson glanced over at her cousin, Nico Di Angelo, nervously. It was a odd sit for the daughter of Hades. The famous hero of Olympus, the same one who had turned down beging a goddess and saved the world multiple times before the age of eighteen, was now a complete nervous wreak. She was so nervous over a boy. A freaking boy! Not some quest or new prophecy but rather a boy, a mortal boy, a boy she'd been texting of late. This female demigod could stare off Hera, The queen of the gods in the eyes and tell her off, but apparently, she couldn't handle a first date. Nico supposed this just inforced Percy's lack of ability to 'Adult' as their friend, Leo calls it. But Nico had to hand it to Percy, she was taking the whole ' Fake it, till you make it' to new level.

Percy's pale checks were dusted a light sparky dark red and her lips stained a dark shade of crimson. The demigod's neck bared a long golden chain that held a golden locket at the bottom and her ears were studded with real, small shiny white pearls ( They had been a gift for her twentieth birthday from her father, Posideon). Percy was wearing a long lace crimson red dress that hugged her perfect frame body quite beautifully. She was the split image of female perfection. Well, as close as a female demigod could get to appearing like Aphrodite.

  " You sure it's not too much? What if it's not enough? What if he actually wants me to dress causally? Or what if something rips while I'm out?" Percy rambles out anixously as she weaves her hands around in a sorta choatic manner. Nico frowned. The daughter of Hades pinched the bridge of her nose in exhaustion.

  " For the love of mother freaking Hades! " muttered Nico with a very annoyed eye roll. " You look gorgeous. So shut the hell up and stop worrying. Now if this guy doesn't like you for you and cares more about how you look like then he kick him in the balls as hard as you can." Stated Nico with wide smirk.

  " Now get those gold heels on and get your ass out the door." Nico ushered the daughter of Poseidon. Percy nodded and slipped her golden heels on before grabbing her coin bag and making her way out of their apartment and headed towards down the stairs that lead out to the front of her apartment complex before calling a cab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy smiled brightly as she pushed the door to the restaurant open. She was meet by the sight of the fancy restaurant she ever laid her eyes upon ( not that she had much to compare too but that's besides the point).  She made her way over to were the table serve was standing. She looked up at Percy and smiled gently.

"Reservation name?" The girl questioned with a slight tilt of her head.

" Ramon"

" Oh, okay, follow me then." She said with an all too knowing grin. She lead Percy past most of the tables that other people were sitting in, they didn't stop tell they were in private back room of the restaurant. The room was candle lit and a roses in vases sat in the middle of the table. It was truly something out of fairly tale.

" Here you our!" The girl chirped before disappearing out of the room. Percy slowly moved to sit across from Cisco who looked equally as nervous as she was.

"You look really really great," he said. He laughed then, from the sheer corniness, and Percy looked slightly insulted. "No, no," he said hurriedly, waving his hands, "It's just not like me to say... I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's fine," Percy interjected, giggling herself. "Thanks for the compliment."

He grinned back, figuring it was safe.

" This place is pretty nice." Percy said as she touched one of the roses in the vase. " Very fairy tale like"

" Yeah, my friend Oliver helped me get a reservation here." Cisco admitted. Them they sat in silence. Percy smiled in amusement before throwing her head back and laughing harder.

"We suck at this, don't we?"

Cisco blushed, embarrassed. He was supposed to be good at this. He never remembered a time that he felt like nervous school girl.

"Yeah, I guess we do," he answered sheepishly. He looked at her for a long moment, trying to read her. She looked happy to him. Then again, he supposed he really didn't know her all too well. Sure, they texted frequently. And sure, they sent multiple photos daily but this was real life. This was real life, this was reality.

  Suddenly, he had the desire to kiss her. Or to hug her, or to show his affection in some other physical fashion. Preferably one that leaned further away from friendship, though, as he was beginning to worry that romance was slipping from them altogether.