Chapter Seven; The Vibe ( date part 2)

A grin spread across Percy's face as she chuckled at Cisco story that he had just finished telling. The duo had been swapping stories for the past twenty minutes. The awkwardness and obvious vulnerability was long gone and replaced by warmth and laughter. They were really hitting it off and they both were genuinely enjoying each other company. The both of them had found out that they had more in common then first believed.

" Now, of course, my mom nearly murdered me when she found out I got a tattoo at summer camp of all places." Percy mused as she tugged the red sleeve of her dress up to reveal her SPQR tattoo. She, obviously, was vague about anything revealing Camp Half-Blood and or Camp Jupiter but that didn't stop her from telling some of her more humorous memories. " She straight up grounded me for like a mouth and banned me from seeing any of my friends for that whole mouth! It was torture, but hey, could been worse, I mean, she not that bad, I mean it's not like she left me in locked room with just my cousin, Thalia cause that would be straight up torture." she joked which made Cisco laugh harder. She grinned widely at the response she earned from him. It was like the best award she could ever think of winning.

" So what does your tattoo mean?" Cisco questioned curiously with a small head tilt. It was adorable how much he genuinely just wanted to know more about her. Cisco reached out to touch her tattoo, which she didn't mind and actually welcomed. When his large warm hand meet her soft, cold, pale tattooed flesh he was instantly pulled into vibe.

He was standing in large, open, battlefield. Percy stood in the middle of it. Her raven hair flying loosely about as ash filled air blew it about. The smell of ocean water and blood suddenly invaded Cisco senses and left an terrible iron taste in his mouth. He looked about the vibe world that he was suddenly in. He recognized it. He believed it was Manhattan, that is if had went through some sorta hellish battle. His eyes flickered back to Percy's body, she was ridged and stiff like she had scene something that scared her and deeply regretted, she looked so different from the girl who was actually sitting in front of him. Percy wearing this sorta of weird bronze, clad body armor and held a large sword in one hand and a large circle shield in the other. The shield had weird symbols and markings in it. He watched in confusement as Percy fell to her kneels, her weapons dropping to her side, she let out a low relieved sigh.

" It's over, it's finally over. There's no more war." She muttered happily. Suddenly their was a sorta muted shouting that Cisco couldn't make out but he recognized the owner of the voice. It was Nico. She was dressed in full black ( Which was not surprising) but the large group of seven young adults trailing behind her in similar war amour was a surprise. Especially since one was flying and another was on fire. He stared at them in bewilderment. He wondered what his vibe was trying to get at. Was Percy and her friends strange meta humans? Or something else?

" So how was I to stop Reyena to talking me into getting matching best friend tattoos." Percy explained which helped pull Cisco out of his vibe. Cisco smiled and nodded despite not actually knowing what she was going on and on about. He pulled his hand away from Percy arm and was more than glad to see the waitress come back with their check and his credit card, which of course, he paid for dinner. Percy raised a bemused eyebrow in a silent question as she noticed Cisco had Flash themed wallet, a sort of gag gift Barry had gotten Cisco as inside joke. The male mata human followed her glances to his wallet and chuckled.

" It's an inside joke between me and my friend Barry." He vaguely explained. Percy could tell they was more too it but didn't press the matter. She knew he was allowed his secretes as she had her own. Plus, it was only their first date and she didn't expect him to spill his guts to her.

" This was fun. I'm glad we did this." Percy admitted as she stood up. Cisco nodded in agreement and followed her out of the restaurant. " Sooooo" She started awkwardly as she pushed the door close. " Does this mean we're a thing now or ..." she trailed off with an almost nervous smile. Cisco looked at her little surprise but grinned none the less.

" Hell yeah." He said almost too excitedly which made them both blush. Percy grinned mischievously.

" Then you wouldn't mind if I did this." Said Percy as she pulled in all her courage and grabbed Cisco by collar and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.

A/N: I hope you guys like the chapter and how I introduced Percy half blood side.