"Mother and father are outside." Dominic said.

"Really." I said.

"You can go see them if you like." Parker said. I smiled and went out.

My mother and father were waiting in the car. They got out once I got in front of the car.

"My little girl." My mother was quick to hug me.

"Look at you alpha of your own pack." My father said.

"Well one of the alphas that is." I said.

"You look like you're doing well for yourself. No one has been bothering you have they?" My father said.

"I've been fine and no one hasn't even dared to bother me. I'm the mate of the alpha of their pack. I have high quality protection." I said.

"You look fantastic. Your brother said he spoke to Alpha Hunter and heard that you were sick." My mother said as she felt my head.

"But I'm okay now, I believe I had a terrible fever. Thought the doctors couldn't find out what was truly wrong with me." I said.

"Doctors?" My father said.

"Yea. Parker had gotten more doctors to see if they could figure out the issue but now. The pack has at least 16 doctors." I said.

"16?" My father said.

"This is a very large pack. She asked for 3 others advice. But I'm fine." I said.

"Imma go see if things are okay with your brother." My father said, and went inside.

"Should we wait out here until the top dogs die down?" I asked my mother.

"That would be nice." She said, as I leaned against her shoulder.

With a moment of silence my mother spoke. "How about we talk a walk. It's most pleasant out here." She said.

"I think I would enjoy that." I said.

We got up and started our walk along a trail.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Mother and I walked and walked. We saw other members of my pack roaming the area alone, in pairs or in groups.

"The territory is really big. It's like you and Parker have y'all own kingdom." Mother said.

"Yeah it does seem like that." I said.

A sand furred wolf and a dark wild furred wolf come up to us and they bowed. My mother smile at the formal greeting.

"Mother this is Scarlet and Malachi. Scarlet and Malachi this is my mother, Mrs. France alpha female of the StoneFur pack." I introduced them.

Two were polite and respectful during the greet and carried on with what they were doing. It's nice for my mother it understand that the pack itself may seem vicious and wild but they have such a genuine side that an outside doesn't know about.

"Looking at this pack from another an inner point of view. They're a very good pack, there's peace and harmony here like any other pack. But this may be the doing of your generation." She said.

"You think that." I said.

"Of course. I also this the daughters were one of the prime reason. Back then when me and your father were younger this pack was terrifying. Their history was haunting, random attacks completely out of nowhere, battles over territories." She said to me.

"And I bet when Cyberus found out that his mate Selene was pregnant he had to start changing in order to raise them in a happy family and a pack they will control."

"That was an intention but he also knew packs he angered would come after his bloodline and he to get rid of them. So he did and he became stronger and his wolfside became a true beast, that vanished during evolution of our species."

"The Lycanthropy." I said. "But when did he start to change his ways."

"He took over 2 packs before this first child was born. When she was born his conquering stopped and for those two year he and Selene had a second child."

"When did his conquering start again since he took over 3 packs. How did the three pack fall into this." I questioned.

"He took over the last pack when his youngest went missing. He was upset and unstable. He just snapped and held a battle with a pack that was as large as his. And he won. Thankfully after that nightmare he found his little girl. That's when his ruling days were over. No more lives taken, no more battles, no more of taking power."

"What if he hadn't stopped?" My mother looked at me then looked forward.

"If he kept going. Me, your father, brother and you wouldn't be here today. He would have dealt with us with a thoughtful plan because we would have fought to the end to protect our children and territory."

"History has it's ways I guess." I said

We made it to an lake. The water was nice and clear. "This is nice." My mother said.

"Yea it is." I said. Looking down at the water I watched fishes swim by.

A stranger feeling washed over me at thought of having fish for dinner. I make me sick to my stomach.

"Are you okay my dear?" She asked me.

"Yes. I'm fine mother." I said.

"Huh. I can't I didn't realize." My mother said.

"Realize what?" I said looking at her.

She had a big smile on her face and a tear was rolling down her cheek.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked her placing a hand on her shoulder.

She then pulled me into a hug. "Oh? Okay?" I said accepting the hug.

"Honey." She said.

"Yea?" I said.

"Your expecting." She said.

I pulled away from her. "What? What did you say?"

"You're pregnant."

Author's Note

HeyO my lovely readers and you writers out there, how are ya! Today's been calm and chill, lots of music listening(always). News going around lately BTS had dropped their new album so there was a lot of excitement, proud of them. Also some news about Xiumin from my top favorite kpop group EXO, who are one of the BBMAs nominees for Social Artists so go vote and show your support if you're an EXO-L and if you're new check them out and vote. I believe that's all I have so guys, keep reading and stay paged. Love ya ciao.💜