Masquerade

⇧The pic is Parker and Violet color matching outfits

Parker's POV,

I was in my room getting ready for tonight when I heard I knock at the door. Walking over to the door and opening it my mother was standing there with a wide smile. 

"You look beautiful darling, I heard from Talia by the way. She said that Violet is on her way here so make a good impression okay dear." My mother said helping me with my tie.

"Do you think, I might lash out tonight." I asked nervously.

"What do you mean?" My mother said.

"I mean the problem I have. . .what if I scare her or even hurt her." I told her.

"Listen dear, nothing will happen. Everything will go smoothly and the two of you will be the most outstanding ones on the dance floor. And trust me no guy will dare to talk to your mate once they realized she's with you. Now put your jacket and shoes on and come greet the arriving guests." My mother said pecking my cheek and leaving the room. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and my reflection wasn't the same. Walking closer I saw that my reflection had red eyes. The beast I have been trapping for so long is at the surface, waiting patiently. Let's hope anger doesn't get the best of me.

Exiting my room and heading downstairs, I collide with Camille.

"You should watch where you going this suit costs more than yours and it's white." She said.

"Actually they both cost the same amount last time I checked." I said dusting myself off.

"Anyway, I came to give you your mask." She handed me my masked and I asked her.

"Who's your date?"

"Well if you're thinking it's not Eliza, I got rid of her permanently." She said as we walked together to the front door.

"What do you mean "permanently"?" I asked her.

"I killed her." She answered.

"You what!" I said pushing her against the wall.

"You heard me, I k.i.l.l.e.d her. . . she was getting to clingy so I got rid of her." She simply said.

"What is wrong with you, have you lost your mind!" I yelled at her.

"She's better gone than here. She was going to ruin your relationship with Violet. So I had to do something before she tried anything." She said and I looked into her eyes.

"I'm telling the truth, I'm your sister I wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt you." She said and I let her go.

"I believe you. . .and thank you." I told her.

"No problem sis," She said and gave me a hug. "Now let's go help mother." We walked until we found mom and helped her greet the guests as they entered the house.

Violet's POV,

I was all ready for the ball. I looked amazing, the dress so beautiful but I was missing something. Looking over at my computer stand I saw the gift that Parker gave me.

Walking over to the box I took out the necklace and it was stunning.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.