Sex Trip: Part III

Parker's POV,

I woke in bed without my flower beside me. Getting out of bed and found some joggers and a T-shirt.

I went downstairs and found her in the kitchen drinking something.

"I felt lonely without you laying beside me flower." I said with a lazy voice and I placed my hands in my pockets before going over to her.

"Threw on some joggers, I see." She said.

"Well when you were with me I didn't need them to keep warm." I said.

"Fair point." She said, and I came over to her.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. I then placed mu chin on her shoulder.

"Whatcha drinkin?" I asked.

"Tea." she answerd.

"Is it lemon tea?"

"No, just regular tea."

"I like lemon tea, with a dap of honey."

"I bet you're telling me this so that I'll make you sure in the morning."

"Maybe." I laughed and kissed her cheek. "But it would be nice."

Suddenly Rave started growling. "What is it boy?" Violet said gettimg up from her chair and bent down besides Rave.

I was listening to my surrounding someone was here. But no one knows about this place but me, my sister and my aunt.

"Someone's here." I said.

I went over to the window. "We have company." I said. These weren't just random people. It was them.

"Violet come with me." I ran over to her and and she so confused.

"What's going on!?!" She said as I was dragging her alone to the door she asked about when we got her.

I tore the paper off the door and unlocked it. Inside was a mess, I even heard a gasp from Violet.

"Happened in here!?!" She said.

"There is not time for explaining." I said.

In the room everything was like a monster was locked up and destroyed it trying to escape. The piano was broken, keys were everywhere. Torn up paper scattered, holes in the whole.

This place was I once my peace room, I used to play piano to calm my nerves here but one day I just completely lost it, lost all control, I can't even remember why I so pissed that day.

I quickly moved the piano and moved the rug uncovering a door.

"You have a basement." She said.

"A 1895 wine cellar to be exact, nothing but old, rich, priceless wine and other drinks. That doesn't matter now hurry down. Don't got anywhere." I said.

"Why!?!" She tried to agure.

"Just trust me. Whatever you hear do not leave this cellar understand." I said sharply.