"But-"Hayden starts but Mason cuts him off with a head shake.

"Okay, see you soon, Alyson. Mason put our numbers in your phone call us if you need anything," Hayden says leaving.Hayden gently closed the door and looked at his brothers.

"You fucked up man," Mason says as they walk home.

"How bad?" Hayden asks gulping.

"Dustin bad," Collin says.

"Hey!" Dustin says.

"No, I'd say much worse. Did you see the way her whole face dropped?" Mason says kicking a rock in their path. A crushing boulder of emotion hit Hayden suddenly, not his but Alyson's. He could feel her tears as she cried. He wished he could turn around and comfort her, but knew he couldn't since he was the one who wounded her.

"Especially what just happened with the wolf pack, she seemed really close to them," Collin says. Everyone's emotions were put down by the tense emotions Alyson was feeling.

"Even I feel bad for her, did you see the way she went crazy on the Skinwalkers?" Dustin says looking down.

"Yeah and when she found the Alpha, god I nearly broke down crying," Mason says.

"I'm impressed she could hold it in this long," Collin says. Hayden couldn't find it in him to keep talking about Alyson.

"What are we going to tell the elders?" Hayden asked changing the topic.

"We first need to get a hold of them, then we'll get there," Dustin says. Hayden shuttered at the thought of talking to the elders. They gave off such power and negativity it made Hayden's skin crawl.

But he did and they were not happy about the information.

"They're attacking wildlife now?" The oldest asked his name was Dark Rider.

"Yes Dark Rider and they killed a whole pack of wolves," Dustin says.

"We'll send reinforcements they should be here within the next week," Dark Rider says.

"You're Father also told me of something else of importance. That one of you has found their mate," The eldest female spoke, her name is Willow but everyone calls her grandmother Willow. Hayden felt his cheeks flame, how dare father tell them, he hasn't even told her yet.

"It is I, Grandmother Willow," Hayden says stepping forward.

"Where is she?" Dark rider asks.

"She's not here," Hayden says his cheeks flaming even more.

"Is she gifted?" Grandmother asks.

"Very much so. She speaks to animals and has reflexes like lightning!" Mason says.

"This doesn't involve you, Child. I was speaking to your brother," Grandmother scolds.

"I'm sorry Grandmother," Mason says. She nods at him.

"The thing is though I haven't told her yet," Hayden says embarrassed.

"Why on earth not Child?"Grandmother asks.

"Well, We only just met and I've upset her," Hayden says.

"How so, Child?" Grandmother asks.

"I told her, she couldn't help us," Hayden coughs awkwardly," And I accidentally offended her by saying that she was just human and that she couldn't really help us..."

"My god boy! That's horrid! You need to apologize to her, she could be useful to the pack!" Dark rider comments. Grandmother elbows him and gives him a look.