Ep 10 - Chains (Arc 1)

(Arc 1-first mission)
•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Naruto

Today was Team 7's first mission together. Naruto wore his fighting gear/chothes, which was comprised of colors like orange, black, and blue. He had black, elbow length fingerless protective gloves developed with special grip that allowed Naruto to grip onto things well. He wore a blue scarf around his neck and his utility belt was hanging from his waist, alone with a dagger sheath. Naruto also had two weapons holder strapped on both of his legs. His pants was baggy for ease in movement, and as red as blood. (Why did I do this) his boots reached around halfway to his knees. (There is a drawing of the full outfit in a but, here have a drawing of my Naruto)

Naruto jumped out his window and headed off to the team's meeting point, navigating the rooftops with ease of movement

Shortly after, Naruto landed on the ground silently and greeted Sasuke, why my who had already been waiting.

Sakura wasn't in sight, but both of the boys could sense her chakra behind a bush. These ignored her and sat in silence for a while.

Naruto, are you planning on contacting the Akatsuki anytime soon?

Actually, I've been thing about doing that. It's been such a long time since I last saw or heard from them.

Naruto then thought I think I'll meet up with them during this mission.

Kakashi arrived late and made up an excuse, trying to soothe a screeching banshee who came out of her hiding spot a little before Kakashi was there.

They headed to the missions office to hear more details on their assigned mission. (I'm making up a new mission for this story)

"You have an assigned C-rank mission in a small town east of the Leaf village. The village elder has requested for our help. They've had an abnormal drought that had been consistent, and we want you to find a way to solve that problem." the shinobi said from behind the desk.

Kakashi held the scroll with information about the mission. "Thanks, we'll get going now. " he said before walking out and gesturing for his team to leave. Naruto was already thinking of a way to complete their mission when he walked out the door.

•<><><>•

Later in the day, team 7 was packed and ready to leave the village.

"Alright then, let's go. " Kakashi said once everyone was there.

"Right! " the team responded and started heading towards the village.