"Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn asks unbelievably.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel reasons.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself." Sugar comments.

"Twice, to be sure I was dead." Rory adds.

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. More successful you get, the more garbage people are gonna make up about you. They're gonna love to tear you down." Mr. Shue continues his speech.

"I can't believe you would do this to me." Finn says with betrayal written all over his face.

"I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just... I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll... we'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win." Rachel finishes her argument, walking up to Finn.

"So you wouldn't care if I photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the internet?" Finn shows her the picture again.

"Look, our future depends on us winning regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application." Rachel whispers.

"Hope you get in." Finn says, and storms out of the choir room.

Later I'm in an empty classroom with the god squad. Yes, I am a member.

"We should start today's meeting by praying for Karofsky. That he finds peace and that he feels better." Mercedes starts.

"I think we should start today's meeting by praying for his family. They could use comfort more then he could." Quinn says.

"I just don't understand how he could get to such a horrible, dark place." Sam confesses.

"It's all over Facebook. A couple of kids from Karofsky's new school saw him at breadstix with Kurt on Valentine's Day." I tell Sam.

"They posted mean stuff on his page and texted everyone that he was gay. He couldn't take it." Mercedes finished.

"How is he? Is he gonna live?" Joe, the new homeschooled Christian kid asks.

"Well, he's in the hospital, but thank god his dad found him in time." Mercedes thanks.

"I feel sorry for Karofsky. But what he did was selfish. He didn't just want to hurt himself; he wanted to hurt everyone around him. I went through the wringer, but I never got to that place." Quinn says. I scoff loudly, ready to give Quinn a piece of my mind.

"Quinn, please. Sure, you had a baby when you were 16 and you had a bad dye job for two weeks, but seriously? The world never stopped loving you. And you're going to Yale. You have no idea what Karofsky was struggling with." Kurt did it for me.

"You really want to try to compare..." Quinn started and I was ready to back hand her.

"The despair, the self-loathing." Kurt interrupted.

"It doesn't matter. I just can't imagine things getting so messed-up that you would consider taking your own life." Quinn says. Kurt walks in.

"That is so harsh and reductive. Have some compassion. Do you know they're still writing on his Facebook? 'Better luck next time' and 'try, try again'." Kurt said, looking at all of us.

"Why are you even here Kurt? Thought you didn't believe in god." Quinn asked.

"He asked me if he could come, and I invited him." Joe answered.