The following months grew happier and happier as the days went by-

Gloomwold and Elise, now living with Cranky and Helen, currently opened a bookstore of their own, in honour of their bookworm son. Their business is booming- as Eagor and Michael are their most frequent customers.

The Bloom Lords rebuilt and renamed their lair. Now, it's called The Bloom Lords' Funground. They're all ultimately forgiven, and in fact- they're all now well-known for successfully brightening up the days of the citizens of FrownTown. The town still remained their gloomy look, but the citizens now smile more often. And just like Fergus and Penelope, Piper and Madelaine are now an official couple. Michael had been helping the both of them with their confession, and they couldn't thank him more!

Oh yeah- the Bloom Lords couldn't remove every single Lunatic Lily, so, instead of destroying them, they moved them to a secret spot no one would ever visit.

Michael, Brock, Eagor, and Penelope now have a weekly bonding time at Mike and Brock's apartment. And speaking of Brock, he opened the very first cyber bakery in FrownTown and that place is an instant blast! Madelaine even appointed him as an honorary Bloom Lord during some point of his business days, as Master Satisfy.

Now, about Unikitty and her friends-

The Princess and Michael's relationship grew closer and closer as the days went. Michael and Brock are now frequent guests of the Unikingdom castle.

Puppycorn, with the help of Unikitty, is now officially part dog and part Unicorn, and he's finally able to fly, thanks to Unikitty's longtime study of magic. You should've seen the look on his face!

Hawkodile had just confessed his longtime feelings to Dr. Fox, who accepted them without even thinking- since the feelings are mutual...

We don't have to put inverted comas to describe Richard's 'girlfriend' anymore ;)

The boy and the girl Michael once bullied are together now :P

Rachel, Penelope's cousin of her father's side, is now dating Heath's younger twin brother- Hurth Eflamar Burnson, who has had a massive crush on her ever since they first met.

The Score Creeper recently opened up his own amusement park, and this time, with no evil intentions. He started thinking differently and now he wants to make money fair and square. His business is booming as well, and he's never happier.

Eagleator returned, but this time, it wasn't because of Hawk's shades. He apologised sincerely to him and he immediately forgave him. Sensei Falcomodo came as well, and he too apologised for choosing the better between them. Now, Eagleator owns a pair of uniquely designed shades, and he and Hawkodile became the ultimate bodyguard duo of Princess Unikitty, fighting crime and kicking butts like the good ol' days.

Well, Michael is actually the happiest among all of the inhabitants of this wacky planet. He reunited with his biological parents, cured the Bloom Lords and his own father- and the most important thing of all- he got to be with the girl he loved dearly.

And the main reason of this happy ending, is because of trust.

Michael trusts Helen and followed her home, becoming her foster son. He even got to meet Brock, Eagor, and Penelope because of that.

Cranky trusts Helen to introducing Michael to his new family. And he trusts Michael as a good person. Thus, Michael lived a happy life with them.

Michael trusts Brock in keeping his secret from his foster parents. And they never knew about it till today.

Unikitty and her friends trust Michael's sincerity to apologise for his past mistakes. And now, he's a completely changed man.

Michael trusts Dr. Fox with the cure of the Lunatic Lily poisoning, and thus, cured the Bloom Lords and Gloomwold Frown.

Hawkodile trusts Eagleator, and now, they're back to fighting for good like when they're younger.

Trust- just a simple five-letter word, yet it could change a person's life forever.

Trust others, and they'll trust you back.

The End-
Okay, do I have to mention about the extra chapter?
Okay, I just mentioned it XD